^ January 14, 2013.
Thank you
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 15:59   #2652
tomee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralAssassin View Post
Damn that ending of SS was terrible

All the "Big 4" of this year were major flops.Let's see what 2017 holds for WWE.NXT continues to kick the main roster's ass.
I think they all did the bare minimum. They weren't bad per se, I would say Summerslam was even pretty good. Also Survivor Series was easily a step up from last year, which was literally the worst ppv in recent years. Thing is you can find a couple of interesting storylines/matches and then they are marred by the rest of the show, which are the same old **** or barely interest anyone. I really didn't care about Roman Reigns vs Triple H at WM, I didn't really care about Lesnar vs Orton at SS and I was only lukewarm interested about Lesnar vs Goldberg.

Oh look Goldberg and Lesnar are the first confirmed entrants of the Royal Rumble 2017. Colour me uninterested. I bet they will eliminate each other at the same time, and then Heyman will shout into the microphone for weeks until they get a WM match. It's not even Heyman's fault, but his character is now worn out.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-16, 15:47   #2653
CerebralAssassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
I think they all did the bare minimum. They weren't bad per se, I would say Summerslam was even pretty good. Also Survivor Series was easily a step up from last year, which was literally the worst ppv in recent years. Thing is you can find a couple of interesting storylines/matches and then they are marred by the rest of the show, which are the same old **** or barely interest anyone. I really didn't care about Roman Reigns vs Triple H at WM, I didn't really care about Lesnar vs Orton at SS and I was only lukewarm interested about Lesnar vs Goldberg.

Oh look Goldberg and Lesnar are the first confirmed entrants of the Royal Rumble 2017. Colour me uninterested. I bet they will eliminate each other at the same time, and then Heyman will shout into the microphone for weeks until they get a WM match. It's not even Heyman's fault, but his character is now worn out.
Don't get me wrong there were some good matches on these PPv's but they were all marred by the main events;I mean...where to start?Triple H vs Regisn?Leasnar vs Orton?Lesnar vs Goldberg?The RR match?All abysmal matchesEven by Goldberg and Lesnar standards that match was pretty aweful.

Now no one gives a **** about either Goldberg nor Lesnar tbh.Because of the ****ty booking.
CerebralAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-16, 23:28   #2654
WWETombRaider

I've kinda gone back to reading the results instead of tuning in every week.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 12:54   #2655
interstellardave

I've stopped watching altogether. The complete lack of developed characters, and story-lines, makes all of it unwatchable to me. There's nothing compelling about watching a series of matches that don't fit into any kind of interesting framework. This isn't the product I once loved.
interstellardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-16, 12:56   #2656
WWETombRaider

^ It's a vicious cycle for me. You fall in love with it, you start to get really bored, you stop watching, then you end up missing it again. Repeat.
Old 15-12-16, 18:57   #2657
welshguy34

If it was not for the excellent WWE Network I probably would not be watching wrestling now. Lots of talented wrestlers but poor writing and character development is putting me off.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-16, 10:13   #2658
tomee

I've been enjoying Smackdown quite a lot. Raw is just...
There have been, what, 6 months since the draft? We are still watching the exact same program. Seth Rollins getting title match after title for the Universal Championship. New Day's choking grip on the tag team division is as strong as ever. Charlotte vs Sasha still keep facing each other. For those who stopped watching a little fun fact: Sasha and Charlotte are both 3 times women's champions because they keep trading the title every 3 weeks.
Old 16-12-16, 11:18   #2659
WWETombRaider

The good news is Mickie James signed a multi-year deal with WWE. The question is, should she go to Smackdown where the women are thriving, or put her on RAW to spice things up?
Old 16-12-16, 11:28   #2660
tomee

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWETombRaider View Post
The good news is Mickie James signed a multi-year deal with WWE. The question is, should she go to Smackdown where the women are thriving, or put her on RAW to spice things up?
I feel like Charlotte and Sasha will keep facing each other and possibly main event all PPV's (They are rumoured to main event Roadblock as well) until they are forcefully separated during the next draft. Mickie James might as well go to Smackdown so at least she has something to do.