Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 09-05-17, 08:55   #31
JimbobJeffers

Hi! This will be fixed soon when I release the installable version of the mod, I'm actually not happy with the current textures and have improved almost every one since the last public release. :P

IncutaWolf's method is the one I used though back when I used the Steam version. I've since bought the disc version which I find much easier - it performs a little better (no crashing on Alt+Tab for me) and can still be run without a disc. If you have the funds (it's pretty cheap) I'd recommend switching to that if you can't get Texmod working with steam, or otherwise waiting for my big update.
JimbobJeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-17, 13:27   #32
valerys

Are we going to get HD for other game zones as well?
valerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-17, 15:30   #33
JOHN30011887

any update about this, cant wait to have hd textures and not need texmod
JOHN30011887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 08:25   #34
Dustie

I'd like to know this too.

I'd also like to know if these textures can be released as standalone package of separate tiles? They would be great for use with TRLE.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 22:55   #35
JimbobJeffers

Hey! I've been away for a while, busy with moving and stuff. I'd like to get back into this, definitely, but I also have a number of other things concurrently vying for my time.

I intend to clean up my Croft Manor package and, fingers crossed, get it released without needing Texmod. I can also release the textures as individual files too for use with TRLE.

Moving onto other levels/aspects was always the plan but I want to keep focused on the current task, so as not to feel overwhelmed!
Old 14-02-18, 22:50   #36
aidanmalone

It was only a couple of days ago I was wondering about this project

Glad to hear you'll come back to it soon, although real life is always a priority, I'm sure we can all agree on that
aidanmalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-18, 20:18   #37
JimbobJeffers

Progress update!

I've restructured my mod from the ground up to work with permanent Bigfile installation, instead of the temporary Texmod one which was a hassle each time.
The HUD and Lara Croft's default outfit are 99% finished so far. Next I'll be going through the Croft Manor textures, cleaning them up where necessary and porting them to the new setup too, but it will take some time.

If anyone wants me to release the mod so far with just the HUD and default outfit, I'm happy to do so for you to test out the new method, but it might be better to wait until Croft Manor is finished.

EDIT: Oh and for anyone who missed it, I have been using the PS3's HD textures too when they're better than the PC ones.

Last edited by JimbobJeffers; 27-02-18 at 20:21.
Old 01-03-18, 00:05   #38
annl

It’s up to you, though personally, i’d like the hud and outfit sooner rather than later. Just incase of a rainy day. I do enjoy the hd textures, great job on them btw.
annl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-18, 18:34   #39
Dustie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimbobJeffers View Post
I intend to clean up my Croft Manor package and, fingers crossed, get it released without needing Texmod. I can also release the textures as individual files too for use with TRLE.
That would be amazing!
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-18, 18:23   #40
JimbobJeffers

Okay original post has been redone, you can grab v0.01 now which includes the default outfit and in-game HUD.

Please have a go at following the installation instructions and let me know how you get on, whether you have difficulty or are able to get through it fine. I did my best to make them as clear and concise as possible!