Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 12-02-12, 21:57   #3791
Nemo_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXhayleyroxXx View Post
That is lush D:
It is; I've always wanted a house in the wilderness!

Aaaand a mod that allows you to own a house in Falkreath!

(Don't ask me why but I'm just super obsessed with houses in this game)

Last edited by Nemo_91; 12-02-12 at 22:18.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 22:16   #3792
Alpharaider47

Quote:
Ask for a refund
I just might have to, it's off to Solitude now for better looking Housecarls.
Alpharaider47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 22:21   #3793
moodydog

Ok I just started this game again, I am playing it at default difficulty, and am at the part where I am travelling to the whitebeards, but when encountering the bear, and the trolls (one straight after the bear, and one on the snowy mountain top), they just kill me in like 2 or 3 shots. What's a good tactic? I am on level five and I only have the steal weapons and the default armour you find right at the start.

I took this too and thought it was pretty cool.
[IMG]http://i42.************/5aov9z.jpg[/IMG]
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 22:31   #3794
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpharaider47 View Post
I just might have to, it's off to Solitude now for better looking Housecarls.
Just stick with Lydia

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodydog View Post
Ok I just started this game again, I am playing it at default difficulty, and am at the part where I am travelling to the whitebeards, but when encountering the bear, and the trolls (one straight after the bear, and one on the snowy mountain top), they just kill me in like 2 or 3 shots. What's a good tactic? I am on level five and I only have the steal weapons and the default armour you find right at the start.
Umm.I tend to just run away from them if they're too strong Then I re-visit them later and kill them <3
xXhayleyroxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 22:35   #3795
aussie500
Golden

I was always a compulsive house buyer in Oblivion, nothing has changed. Although I am a bit less enthusiastic this time because of all the bugs. I brought them all and furnished them, am Thane of everything I know I can be Thane for. Maybe by the time I fully stock all 5 houses Bethesda would have fixed the bugs that make me distrust weapon racks, plaques and even display cases, especially the dagger ones. Certainly they cannot get their own stuff to stay put, even the mannequins move. I believe the armor at least stays put now when you put it on the mannequins, the wandering ones in Honeyside I have not entrusted with anything yet, although I will grab some cheap leather or hide stuff to keep them warm shortly, just to test out what happens. I like houses so I can personalise them by re-arranging things, so Skyrim has dampened my enthusiasm a bit. They provided such interesting collectables and storage to add, now some superglue to get everything to stay put would be nice. I will still be playing months from now so hopefully it gets sorted out.

Quote:
To avoid the troll, which you will struggle to kill at level 5, you could try getting its attention then quickly get off the path by going down the slope, it will not usually follow you very far. Travel further up before going back to the path, you should be behind him, you might need to sneak to avoid his attention. Do not wait too long or he will return to his lookout and you will have to do it again. You are almost there so if you just race up the path once you get past him you should be OK. Just fast travel back down. Alternately you can try flame on him if you have it, but you will need a safe place where he cannot reach you. If you do not have a bow yet, you might do better to do a few other quests before trying the steps. I am not really a shield user, so never tried out the effect of just trying to block those claws, I am more a chicken who prefers to avoid them.

Last edited by aussie500; 12-02-12 at 22:57.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 22:43   #3796
Alpharaider47

Quote:

I took this too and thought it was pretty cool.
[IMG]http://i42.************/5aov9z.jpg[/IMG]
Run like hell my friend, run like hell
Quote:
Just stick with Lydia
I have been But she will not marry me
Old 12-02-12, 22:45   #3797
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
I have been But she will not marry me
I'm pretty sure she bats for the other team
Old 12-02-12, 22:47   #3798
Alpharaider47

Quote:
I'm pretty sure she bats for the other team
Hmm.... I must convert her

And in other news, holy ****! My horse killed a dragon lmfao
Old 12-02-12, 23:07   #3799
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:

That's awesome!
I wanna know where my horse went ;____; Pretty sure it didn't die but I can't find him when I fast travel. Would he go back to a stable?
Old 12-02-12, 23:09   #3800
aussie500
Golden

Quote:

Yours must be better than the two I aquired then, Frost was hopelessly suicidal and I gave up trying to keep him alive. The other I picked up got toasted. I actually brought a horse and left it at home, he was still in the stable last I looked. Next time I start a new character I will let Letrush have Frost. The first time I played he got attacked by a wolf after we made the deal and left Frost behind. Would have been fine except Frost came up as stolen. I tried a few variations and eventually settled on intimidation and kept the horse, I had already told Maven about the deal so expected Letrush to meet his end. No he just appeared in places next to Frost, but you could not give the horse back to him. Sod eventually sent a thug after me, Letrush will be dead when I find him. And I am avoiding horses and dogs!
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote