Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 16-03-18, 20:18   #1
Undead Ramen

Default TRAfly/Fly cheat?

I've searched the net, and every link leads back to the same two threads, which no longer link to the cheat. Does anyone have a copy of the old fly cheat they can upload? The one that works with Steam? Thanks if you can find it!
Undead Ramen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-18, 00:59   #2
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

Hi and welcome to the forum

You can try this download of mine of TRAfly cheat which works for me using the PC game disk, but not sure if it will work for steam (I do not use steam)....

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n4z577...55h/TRAFly.exe

EDIT: you may have to turn off your anti-virus program to download and run, as they sometimes see TRAfly as a virus and it is not.

A Tomb Raider Anniversary PC game disk will only cost a few Dollars, Pounds or Euros nowadays, new or secondhand.

Last edited by The Great Chi; 21-03-18 at 01:12.
The Great Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-18, 12:21   #3
Fantasy Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Chi View Post
Hi and welcome to the forum

You can try this download of mine of TRAfly cheat which works for me using the PC game disk, but not sure if it will work for steam (I do not use steam)....

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n4z577...55h/TRAFly.exe

EDIT: you may have to turn off your anti-virus program to download and run, as they sometimes see TRAfly as a virus and it is not.

A Tomb Raider Anniversary PC game disk will only cost a few Dollars, Pounds or Euros nowadays, new or secondhand.
Cool! Do you think it will work with the Tomb Raider Collection version of TRA?
Fantasy Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-18, 16:39   #4
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

You can try it, but there were a few different versions of the fly cheat depending on the size of your TRA exe. As the location of the flight code is on different locations in the exe, depending on the TRA exe size.

You right click your TRA exe, and note the size, its should be either 8.93MB or 19MB.

My TR Anniversary loaded on my computer is the 8.93MB version, so if yours is that size it will work.

Controls...How to use it, simple. Launch the TR Anniversary game, then the fly tool. Get on a level, activate the fly tool with F11 (note the same key - F11 - is used for both activating/deactivating the fly mode) and use 1 or 2 keys to go up/down. Then you can move (fly) Lara.
Old 03-04-18, 21:52   #5
Fantasy Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Chi View Post
You can try it, but there were a few different versions of the fly cheat depending on the size of your TRA exe. As the location of the flight code is on different locations in the exe, depending on the TRA exe size.

You right click your TRA exe, and note the size, its should be either 8.93MB or 19MB.

My TR Anniversary loaded on my computer is the 8.93MB version, so if yours is that size it will work.

Controls...How to use it, simple. Launch the TR Anniversary game, then the fly tool. Get on a level, activate the fly tool with F11 (note the same key - F11 - is used for both activating/deactivating the fly mode) and use 1 or 2 keys to go up/down. Then you can move (fly) Lara.
Sadly since the activation key is F11 I have doubts I could do the fly mod anyway. F1-12 all have functions that I think would be meant for separate keys on desktop keyboards. For instance F1 opens online Help, F2 and F3 are for brightness settings and so on.
Fantasy Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-18, 10:50   #6
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

F11 should not be a key function for TR Anniversary or anything else during the running of the game, unless you have hot keyed it for something.

This was the reason SunBeam who made the program used F11.
Old 11-04-18, 21:03   #7
thomasrobson03

Dangerous file blocked for me on media fire, do you have another link?
thomasrobson03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-18, 21:26   #8
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasrobson03 View Post
Dangerous file blocked for me on media fire, do you have another link?
The above link is OK, as I said above it is not a dangerous file, there are no viruses in it....

Quote:
you may have to turn off your anti-virus program to download and run the game, as they sometimes see TRAfly as a virus and it is not.
Old 11-04-18, 21:31   #9
thomasrobson03

yes im aware but it says on media fire that it was blocked i dont know how to fix that
thomasrobson03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-18, 21:59   #10
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

It is only saying blocked due to your anti-virus being on, switch it off temporary and download it.

To run the TRA game and TRAfly, again you will have to keep anti-virus off.

You will also likely have to keep TRAfly on a memory stick and only bring it into the computer when anti-virus off, or it will wipe it.

I have to do this with both TRA fly and TRL fly, as its the only way it can work for me.