Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 22-03-24, 06:01   #37291
Yuna´s Wish

Tomb Raider III: The Lost Artifact Remastered

This time trophy hunting Just got to Shakespeare's Cliff. Getting this to 100% seems pretty straightforward. By being -a bit- careful, it's a few hours task. Unfinished Business and Golden Mask ask more of the player.
Yuna´s Wish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-24, 12:30   #37292
despairslament
Inactive

Default indie FK

testing mine again to day. been writing more than progress made on it. it uses a varation of ATb.
despairslament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-24, 21:04   #37293
deadmando9

Tomb Raider 3 via Ps1.
deadmando9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-24, 23:29   #37294
Elmer

Dadish on the Switch A little platformer about a radish dad who reluctantly goes to retrieve his irresponsible children who have obliviously wandered off into danger. He would much rather be at home but it can't be helped. It is only fitting that most of the levels are best described as a bit of a hassle. Really, it helps you to get into his state of of mind of mild exasperation. The level design is a bit bothersome but that's how it should be.

I've also been playing Rayman Legends again. It's one of my favourite games. I've been playing it periodically ever since it came out more than ten years ago. Now I've fallen into the routine of doing most of the daily online challenges. Interestingly, the game keeps track of all the trophies you have won in a very visible way. Every time you start a certain challenge you can see your earlier trophies lined up. It really motivates you to keep up a certain track record. In my case, for all the daily challenges I did since 2019 (when I got the game for the Switch) I have gotten gold trophies. Last week I almost didn't manage to keep up that streak and felt quite bad about it. Sometimes completing a challenge can take way longer than I anticipated, taking a good chunk out of my day. The nuanced and eminently responsive platforming controls make this a wonderful game to play and competing for those trophies keeps things interesting, but it can also be quite stressful actually. I'm really glad that these trophies are only part of the game and that they don't count towards a general gamer score. Luckily the Switch doesn't keep track of such things.

Last edited by Elmer; 22-03-24 at 23:36.
Elmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:33   #37295
Yuna´s Wish

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - 77%, 77 hours in (not kidding)

I suspect chapter 11 is about to end. So far, the weakest, blandest, most boring chapter, NO CONTEST. That said, I like the region it takes place in.

Completing the few activities I have left here before leaving the region now.
Yuna´s Wish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:43   #37296
lknd14

One game I never stop playing is 7 Days to Die. The game only gets better with new modes that come out.
lknd14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:23   #37297
redfox45

Desert Strike on the Mega Drive
redfox45 is online now   Reply With Quote