Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-17, 15:32   #201
IncultaWolf

Nice! Bigger boobs are always better!

I miss the old Core days, when Lara was sexualized more for advertisement and marketing purposes.

3'rd wave feminism ruining gaming. Same thing happened with Mortal Kombat after 2011.
Old 20-03-17, 18:21   #202
Caesum

If Crystal Dynamics' balls were as big as Lara's boobs in CrisGer threads maybe then we would get some proper games instead of these halfbaked "please everyone" games that have nothing to offer except copypaste of features from other games.
Old 20-03-17, 20:15   #203
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
If Crystal Dynamics' balls were as big as Lara's boobs in CrisGer threads maybe then we would get some proper games instead of these halfbaked "please everyone" games that have nothing to offer except copypaste of features from other games.
No, no, according to CrisGer it's easier than this: Just increase Lara's cup size and all of TRs problems are solved automatically. Apparently even TRU becomes playable by just making Lara's jugs bigger.
Old 29-08-17, 11:19   #204
Chamayoo

I am messing around with Yamatai Patch lately and I want to share some videos when I witnessed some funny and weird bugs while I was playing.

Enjoy and if you are still interested, more to come.
Old 14-11-17, 12:02   #205
SilentRain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncultaWolf View Post
Nice! Bigger boobs are always better!

I miss the old Core days, when Lara was sexualized more for advertisement and marketing purposes.

3'rd wave feminism ruining gaming. Same thing happened with Mortal Kombat after 2011.
No, bigger boobs are not always better. Because sex-appeal is not the main ****ing priority anymore in games with female as main protagonists. As it shouldn't be. It's not the top priority with male character, why should it be with Lara?

Seriously, what the **** is your damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
That's a horrible one-sideded way of looking at it, and any post that starts with defending ''CrisGer'' loses it's validation the second it's posted.
Old 14-11-17, 14:20   #206
IncultaWolf

Sorry for not making it more obvious, but that statement was supposed to be 100% sarcasm.
Old 15-11-17, 19:12   #207
mcarr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncultaWolf View Post
Sorry for not making it more obvious, but that statement was supposed to be 100% sarcasm.
100% sarcasm with 100% truth

Call me old fashioned, but I agree with your sarcastically true statement.
Old 06-12-17, 18:01   #208
FanosCroft

Did anyone noticed that Lara has jiggle physics while aiming on DE?
Old 06-12-17, 22:34   #209
AimlessThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
Did anyone noticed that Lara has jiggle physics while aiming on DE?
I think that she has this in all versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Enjoy and if you are still interested, more to come.
Nice how Vlad is chasing Lara around .

I like your videos, I subscribed to your channel .
Old 09-12-17, 10:53   #210
jhons0529

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRain View Post
No, bigger boobs are not always better. Because sex-appeal is not the main ****ing priority anymore in games with female as main protagonists. As it shouldn't be. It's not the top priority with male character, why should it be with Lara?

Seriously, what the **** is your damage?

That's a horrible one-sideded way of looking at it, and any post that starts with defending ''CrisGer'' loses it's validation the second it's posted.
You make sex appeal sound evil. Its not a crime if its present and doesn't deter from the game in case you think that way, even if it is high, doesn't mean the game is bad.

EDIT: to be clear I just mean it doesn't stop developers from actually making the game decent. Just like the new reboot games hate to say are so easy they are fairly boring, or they're too hard because you overthink them.
Basically sexualisation doesn't make a difference on the game being good and it can matter for the character, sometimes its kind of needed and not depends on the inspiration. That being said they should have been a little more true to Lara's looks, especially regarding the face.

Last edited by jhons0529; 09-12-17 at 11:00.
Closed Thread