Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 24-04-18, 18:29   #19441
dcw123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
LOL no I still drink Echo Falls! I have no shame, I actually think it tastes ok for some cheap as **** wine I'm sorry. Lambrini can leave though. I have second hand traumatic experience, after my housemate drank some after hitting the bong and then threw pink sick all up in his bin.

I'm definitely more of a red kinda person. I can do white wine too, but red and rosé are where it's at.

At least you have an excuse so you don't sound vain when you get it done haha. Don't worry, you'll have your iconic Rachel Green glow-up yet

Don't go crazy though, you don't want to come out looking like Michael Jackson >.< Stop after the first, ok! Everyone's nose looks perfect after the first.

Ugh do I have to go to work today? I'm not in until 1 but really I could do without even with the generous lie-in.
Rose all the way for me.. though lately I struggle as I suffer from sensitive teeth after too much sugar.
Wine does that to me, so I avoid too much of it now.
I've switched for some J.D and Coke..
Not a fan of vodka or sambuca - I've outgrown them and simply can't sromach them like I used to 10 yrs ago LOL

Hangovers are way worse for me now though and last like 2 or 3 days after... makes me feel so old! Haha
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-18, 23:37   #19442
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Rose all the way for me.. though lately I struggle as I suffer from sensitive teeth after too much sugar.
Wine does that to me, so I avoid too much of it now.
I've switched for some J.D and Coke..
Not a fan of vodka or sambuca - I've outgrown them and simply can't sromach them like I used to 10 yrs ago LOL

Hangovers are way worse for me now though and last like 2 or 3 days after... makes me feel so old! Haha
My stomach has never been able to handle much tbh. I wouldn't say I'm a lightweight in terms of getting drunk very fast, I can handle my drink in that sense, but for some reason it doesn't sit well in my stomach. There's been numerous times alcohol has made me throw up even when I'm not particularly drunk or didn't drink that much. It's a bit embarrassing actually.

Wine is ok though, that doesn't make me chunder as easily and it gets me "good drunk"

I don't think alcohol tastes nice though, apart from wine, or maybe a good cider on a warm summer evening. Beer is ****ing nasty I'm sorry, and most spirits are too unless they're heavily diluted. My ex-boyfriend used to tease me relentless, because he was from Brazil where (according to him) it's not normal for people to drink cider instead of beer. He thought it was strange.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 24-04-18 at 23:45.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 00:13   #19443
OrangeJuice

Quote:
Wine is ok though, that doesn't make me chunder as easily and it gets me "good drunk"
wine drunk is the best kind of drunk and that's a universal fact
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 11:51   #19444
biscuits

My back hurts. I feel dizzy.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 11:55   #19445
dcw123

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
hahhaha.. made my day

I always go all shouty when I'm drunk - normally quite reserved but then I start shouting and pointing at people if people aren't listening
Old 25-04-18, 12:04   #19446
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
It really is.

Drinking anything else I can be unpredictable, either really loud and energetic or just drepressed.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 12:53   #19447
bagas

^I've never had wine drunk, that makes me wanna try it sometimes...
Anyone ever had "hungry drunk"? I had some strong cocktails coupled with 2 or 3 bottles of beers in the past and I ended up visiting the nearest pizza place to drunk-eat because my fridge was empty
I remember stuttering a bit and trying my hardest not to sound drunk when ordering some pizzas LOL
I also rode my motorbike to the pizza place. Bad decision, I know, never ever drive when drunk! Luckily, there was no police and I'm fine.
bagas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 13:16   #19448
OrangeJuice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
I always go all shouty when I'm drunk - normally quite reserved but then I start shouting and pointing at people if people aren't listening
that's like whisky drunk to me (it can be fun but also i gotta make sure i'm not out in public).

wine drunk really just makes me cool and appreciative of life. i usually just put on some jazz tunes and shout along to the lyrics while i channel every single one of my repressed emotions euphorically.

Quote:
It really is.

Drinking anything else I can be unpredictable, either really loud and energetic or just drepressed.
yeah i totally get you. so many other types of alcoholic beverages make me feel either sick or sad (or both).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagas View Post
I also rode my motorbike to the pizza place. Bad decision, I know, never ever drive when drunk! Luckily, there was no police and I'm fine.
damn i'm glad that went over fine.
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 13:22   #19449
strawberry22

Oh gosh I disagree. I hate being wine drunk, makes me feel so sluggish and drowsy and kills my throat. I do like a good glass of red though.

I was hungover this morning actually, going out on Tuesdays seems to be a trend with me now.
strawberry22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-18, 13:49   #19450
dcw123

I'm going out straight after work on friday for the first time in ages.. hopefully not gonna be too much of a lightweight lol
I tend to find most music in clubs and stuff so boring and undancable.. I miss the 90s and 2000s