Old 30-04-10, 16:30   #501
Chocola teapot

I LOVE THE EYELASHES.

Oh my goodness me! <3

Lolly Calypso's are like that in some parts! <3
Chocola teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-10, 20:17   #502
anniversarytr11

ok take back what i said, she isnt copying gaga, kinda inspired but mroe of a madonna erotica but modern, its a good music video and im liking the song more and more
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-10, 20:36   #503
LaraLuvrrr
Inactive

I think Gaga has come out with some Madonna inspired looks and she's been called the next Madonna.

Christina has always wanted to be the next Madonna that's why I think she was ****ed when she made out with Madonna along with Brit at the VMAs and noone ever mentioned her. Brit was always considered the next Madonna since they did that song In the Zone. And Madonna has always been closer to her than Xtina.

Soo anyways this vid to me is Christina saying she's been around way before Gaga and if anyone deserves a Madonna comparison or the next to be of Madonna stature it should be her.
LaraLuvrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-10, 20:49   #504
Lara Fan 4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraLuvrrr View Post
Christina has always wanted to be the next Madonna that's why I think she was ****ed when she made out with Madonna along with Brit at the VMAs and noone ever mentioned her.
She was in ''The Kiss'' VMA performance? But yeah, Brit and Madonna have a really strong relationship, and Madonna and Gaga also are friends! Brit in her prime was considered the next Madonna, and now it's Gaga, but Xtina never got compared to her ...

Last edited by Lara Fan 4Life; 30-04-10 at 20:51.
Lara Fan 4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-10, 21:17   #505
ClassicCroft

YEEY! an Cristina Aguilera Thread , i love her, she has an verry beautifull classic Style.
ClassicCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-10, 21:18   #506
Lara Fan 4Life

Looks like the songs rising, it's now number 47 on the US iTunes chart!
Old 30-04-10, 21:19   #507
anniversarytr11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraLuvrrr View Post
I think Gaga has come out with some Madonna inspired looks and she's been called the next Madonna.

Christina has always wanted to be the next Madonna that's why I think she was ****ed when she made out with Madonna along with Brit at the VMAs and noone ever mentioned her. Brit was always considered the next Madonna since they did that song In the Zone. And Madonna has always been closer to her than Xtina.

Soo anyways this vid to me is Christina saying she's been around way before Gaga and if anyone deserves a Madonna comparison or the next to be of Madonna stature it should be her.
well i disagree that christina deserves that, she is her own artist, and her voice is less pop. plus christina doesnt right every single song she ever does or has the commitment and puts insane amount of hard workin as gaga does which is why she is being really compared to madonna cuase madonna does the same, michael jackson did in his hey day
Old 30-04-10, 21:23   #508
PandaINC

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
well i disagree that christina deserves that, she is her own artist, and her voice is less pop. plus christina doesnt right every single song she ever does or has the commitment and puts insane amount of hard workin as gaga does which is why she is being really compared to madonna cuase madonna does the same, michael jackson did in his hey day
How the hell do you know that? I'm not a huge fan of Christina, but I'm sure she puts as much work into her music and stuff as everyone else. It's quite unfair for you to say that.
PandaINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-10, 21:26   #509
Lara Fan 4Life

^ She's all talk really, saying that she's created a great futuristic sound and has gotton loads of insipration to help write her songs, and then with get NMT ... *Yawns*

Also, Gaga has the help of some top class producers when writing her hit singles, it isn't just her alone that makes her songs!
Old 30-04-10, 21:40   #510
anniversarytr11

i didnt say gaga wrote the songs all by herself madonna didnt, michael jackson didnt, hardly anyone doesnt have help. But gaga has been named by people in the industry as the hardest working artist and madonna and michael were named that too, you can just tell if someone is over comitted, im not saying xtina doesnt work hard, they all work hard but it seems to me that she isn't a hard worker in the league of the 2 greats. i dont know how to epplain it, im hoping NTM gets top 15 or top 10 now cuase it is getting better with every listen and the music video is very good