Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 11-04-13, 08:39   #11
cezy rockeru

stop it guys i made the thread because i saw the other one was not very successful and it's kind of sad because i figured Sherlock would have more 'fans' around here. plus noone's posted in there in a while, and being a general Sherlock Holmes thread, i thought everything would get messy if someone started talking about the tv series and another would talk about the books/early films/games, so you wouldn't know what's happening in there anymore. if that makes sense

back on topic - i just finished the first season and i'm like ?????????????????/// what happened what wHAT

Last edited by cezy rockeru; 11-04-13 at 11:46.
cezy rockeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 12:08   #12
Agent 47

Sherlock = money well spent by the BBC imo Looking forward to series 3 later this year even more so knowing that there will be a 4th series too
Agent 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 12:18   #13
tomblover

Flawless series, tbh. <3
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 16:09   #14
cezy rockeru

just finished watching A Scandal in Belgravia.

holy ****

the ending was perfect and i think this very episode is better than the first series combined. loved it.
Old 11-04-13, 21:02   #15
Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by cezy rockeru View Post
just finished watching A Scandal in Belgravia.

holy ****

the ending was perfect and i think this very episode is better than the first series combined. loved it.
If you haven't already watched S2E2, as well, brace yourself for a truly bad Sherlock episode.
Zebra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-13, 22:57   #16
cezy rockeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
If you haven't already watched S2E2, as well, brace yourself for a truly bad Sherlock episode.
i was about to comment about it like 2 hours ago when i finished it. it was really bad indeed, eerything felt kind of cheap and there wasn't any real purpose of that episode, i didn't get anything. didn't add or take from the story whatsoever so yeah, pretty pointless.

on the other hand, i've just finished The Reichenbach Fall, truly amazing episode. i think this one and A Scandal in Belgravia are my favourites of all. can't wait for S3 and a good explanation to how Sherlock faked his death.

loved the series as a whole, definitely rewatchable.
Old 11-04-13, 23:37   #17
Agent 47

The music in The Reichenbach Fall was used rather well, if anything Sherlock has a good score imo.

With regards to season 3 the producers are pleading with fans not post spoiler pics whilst on location shooting. Hope it works out well.
Old 11-04-13, 23:43   #18
cezy rockeru

i've never really cared for spoilers much myself, as long as i'm able to watch the episode it will still have its effect on me, whether i know what would happen next or not. i often forget them before i get to see the specific show/film anyway. so a picture or two would be welcome.
Old 11-04-13, 23:57   #19
Agent 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by cezy rockeru View Post
i've never really cared for spoilers much myself, as long as i'm able to watch the episode it will still have its effect on me, whether i know what would happen next or not. i often forget them before i get to see the specific show/film anyway. so a picture or two would be welcome.
Oh i agree, i actively seek out spoilers lol. I think if anything they just want to protect the resolution of TRF.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long after the UK broadcast to see them
Old 11-04-13, 23:59   #20
cezy rockeru

yeah, but that depends on when the first episode's gonna be released :/

freshly posted by Hypable:

Quote:
Filming on Sherlock series 3 began late last month. The cast and crew are currently filming the first two episodes before taking a break so Freeman and Cumberbatch can take care of other film responsibilities. They’ll return later in the year to film the third and final episode of series 3.
Sherlock series 3, episode 1 is titled “The Empty Hearst” and episode 2 is titled “The Sign of Three.” The latter title offers us a big clue into what we can expect to happen this series.
oh well i guess we'll have to wait

Last edited by cezy rockeru; 12-04-13 at 00:01.