Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 14-07-17, 23:42   #1391
Deathly Karma

Hi Horus, just wanted to give you a heads-up as I tried downloading your steam punk outfit on trsearch multiple times via different ways and it kept downloading the tomb raider origins outfit, this was like a week ago but it may still be broken?
Deathly Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 00:06   #1392
Horus-Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Thanks for updating!

And while we are here, are you working on antyhing atm?
Unfortunately I'm not working on anything. I don't know if/when I'll return to it to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathly Karma View Post
Hi Horus, just wanted to give you a heads-up as I tried downloading your steam punk outfit on trsearch multiple times via different ways and it kept downloading the tomb raider origins outfit, this was like a week ago but it may still be broken?
Ah okay. I'll have to look into it. I do have a separate list of downloads for all of my outfits on the first post of this thread, most of which link to mediafire downloads if you want to try those instead.

Here're the two version of the steampunk outfit. One is the original, the version 2 has an updated headmesh and a slightly smaller waist.

Steampunk (original)

Steampunk (V2)

If that doesn't work let me know.
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-17, 01:42   #1393
Deathly Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus-Goddess View Post
Unfortunately I'm not working on anything. I don't know if/when I'll return to it to be honest.

Ah okay. I'll have to look into it. I do have a separate list of downloads for all of my outfits on the first post of this thread, most of which link to mediafire downloads if you want to try those instead.

Here're the two version of the steampunk outfit. One is the original, the version 2 has an updated headmesh and a slightly smaller waist.

Steampunk (original)

Steampunk (V2)

If that doesn't work let me know.
Ok, I will test these tommorrow, thanks.
Deathly Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-17, 06:50   #1394
Horus-Goddess

So I'm really bummed.

I was considering making some new outfits some time soon but I just realized I lost all my old files when my 2nd harddrive died on me a few months ago. I just hope there's some way I can still get the files off of it... before it died it kept making "clicking" sounds and prevented my computer from booting up eventually. It sounded like it was constantly loading or "working" on something even though it shouldn't have been doing so. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

But anyway... with that said it looks like I'd have to start completely fresh. I lost all my TRLE related programs too. I just hope I can find all of them again.

Well, I didn't want this to be a whiny post I'm just really disappointed I didn't backup my files somewhere else safe. I could still download the wads from mediafire but, I'm sad that I lost my UV mapped models and such which is really the crux of the issue. I had custom textures for some things too.

If I can somehow build back up what I had before I'll try and make some new things. I was planning on tweaking my Lara model anyway. Or, if worse comes to worse I will just make something new. I'm not overly concerned about the "baked textures" stuff so mine would likely be in the "old" style. I'm so behind on the new object creation methods.

Anyway sorry for the ramble... I just needed to vent a little. I hope everyone is doing well. I've been lurking around here checking out some threads, and I am impressed as always. I'm always amazed at how the TRLE community has kept making new things for so many years. It's pretty awesome.
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-17, 07:18   #1395
LeelooBastet

So sorry to hear that. You should be able to get your files back if it is just a broken tape head.
LeelooBastet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-17, 10:41   #1396
Titak

Sorry to hear that.
Always a nasty thing when work is lost.

Hopefully you'll be able to get some files back, or at least get the programs back up and running.
If you are missing something, well, you know where to find us.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote