Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 21-11-16, 18:21   #1
Kristijan1001

Arrow Tomb Raider Full-screen/Cut-scene/Controller Support Fix [All Games/Gold]

This FIX Is For All GAMES Except TOMB RAIDER 1

• It Fixes the Broken/Problems With Fullscreen/Resolution/Cutscenes Completely,I had this problem and was pain to find a fix,hope it helps someone to fix their problem.Example game not full-screening properly ,cut-scenes not showing full screen etc.
    This is a wrapper can't remember where i got it, since i made this post like a year ago after im writing this , see some people wanted some explanation on it.
    The borderless fix its just if the game still doesn't full-screen properly apply that and u should be fine.Also the bat is 100% save don't worry.
  • As for the controller it just adds support for the DualShock 4 for all the games.

To Apply The Resolution Fix Do The Following:
(Tomb Raider Borderlessfix (Apply This If Necessary/If Your Game Doesn't FullScreen Correctly -Run "Install.bat")):

1. Extract The Files From This Folder
    Code:
    Tomb Raider [Cutscene-FullScreen-Resolution Fix]
  2. To The Game Directory.
  3. Launch Game And Play

Note: [Preferred to ReLaunch Game With -setup Parameters After Applying The Fix In Case It Bugs Out].

Controller - [Tested On DualShock 4 Emulated As Xbox360 Controller]
  1. Extract The Files From This Folder
    Code:
    Tomb Raider PS4 Controller [XInput] JoyToKey
  2. Launch JoyToKey
  3. Play Your Game [Works On All Tomb Raider Games]
    Note: [Make Sure Your TombRaider ExEs Match The Ones In Joy2Key (Might Be Needed To Relocate the Game/Path)].

Version 3, Updated With
-Tomb Raider 1 DOS (Glidos) Controller Config
-Tomb Raider Borderlessfix (Apply This If Necessary/If Your Game Doesn't FullScreen Correctly -Run "Install.bat")

Last edited by Kristijan1001; 01-10-17 at 19:39.
Kristijan1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-17, 16:16   #2
Kristijan1001

Exclamation

Version 3, Updated With
-Tomb Raider 1 DOS (Glidos) Controller Config
-Tomb Raider Borderlessfix (Apply This If Necessary/If Your Game Doesn't FullScreen Correctly)
Old 17-03-17, 12:57   #3
iNeptunam

Thank you so much!
iNeptunam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-17, 14:19   #4
Helegad

Can you go into more detail on what this actually does please? I'm not a fan of running unknown install.bats and exes on my computer.
Helegad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-17, 14:32   #5
Arsunt

Such huge bright colored letters and not a single line of useful information. Did you use ready-made solutions or created your own? In any case, I'm just curious what exactly this is and how it works.
Arsunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-17, 19:25   #6
Kristijan1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsunt View Post
Such huge bright colored letters and not a single line of useful information. Did you use ready-made solutions or created your own? In any case, I'm just curious what exactly this is and how it works.
There is nun to explain, if ur game doesnt run fullscreen/its broken on windows 10 for example u can use this to fix it , it makes the game full screen properly for 1080p for example, also cutscene bug where the cutscene is just a part of the monitor in the corner. As for the controller it just adds support to DS4

Last edited by Kristijan1001; 02-10-17 at 12:33.
Old 01-10-17, 20:50   #7
JOHN30011887

That fullscreen fix for cutscenes is this - https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/f...en-border-fix/
i made my own exe launchers with that fullscreen fix so if i reinstall os i dont need to remember to run the batch as its in my exe file that runs the command and then runs the game (you dont even notice it happen)

Iv used it for years, works great
Same with dgVoodooSetup and JoytoKey to fix controller issues

With joytokey i made an exe to auto shutdown when i close the game that i use with launchbox
Launchbox allows me to autostart joytokey for when i play a game and close it after im done with a game, saves me clicking 3rd party programs for whatever game

Here is topic i made with download link - https://forums.launchbox-app.com/top...lose-joytokey/

Last edited by JOHN30011887; 01-10-17 at 20:53.
JOHN30011887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 12:34   #8
Kristijan1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN30011887 View Post
That fullscreen fix for cutscenes is this - https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/f...en-border-fix/
i made my own exe launchers with that fullscreen fix so if i reinstall os i dont need to remember to run the batch as its in my exe file that runs the command and then runs the game (you dont even notice it happen)

Iv used it for years, works great
Same with dgVoodooSetup and JoytoKey to fix controller issues

With joytokey i made an exe to auto shutdown when i close the game that i use with launchbox
Launchbox allows me to autostart joytokey for when i play a game and close it after im done with a game, saves me clicking 3rd party programs for whatever game

Here is topic i made with download link - https://forums.launchbox-app.com/top...lose-joytokey/
i will defenetly check that out since i have like 35.000 games setup already on launch box :P

also is it allowed here to post my tomb raider collection ? since all the games are old, i have all of them uploaded already , with psx textures , mods and all the good stuff, i wonder, if not if anyone wants it pm me ill send u a link

Last edited by Kristijan1001; 02-10-17 at 12:45.
Old 02-10-17, 13:29   #9
JOHN30011887

This might help too
You go to additional apps in launchbox

Run joytokey before main application
then run joytokey force exit after main application

In joytokey iv also setup the Associate profiles with applications under settings tab

I use launchbox addition apps for other programs like borderless gaming and windowed borderless gaming so i have alot less apps in startup for the os, also means i can forget about them as there all auto started and closed
Old 02-10-17, 13:42   #10
JOHN30011887

Oh and as for your tomb raider collection, i dont think that would be allowed due to piracy, i dont think this is the type of forum for that,

i too have my classic tomb raiders with mods, bug fixes from over the many years, widescreen fixes for game/menu's, audio mods, custom exe's etc uploaded to my Mega account.

If anyone is interested in widescreen mods etc here is links:-

Widescreen menu's from here - http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=208759

Widescreen/fov ingame from here - http://tombraiders.net/stella/downloads/widescreen.html