Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 22-11-17, 21:27   #21
sierra xb

Well, I guess it depends on if this is an "ultimate no-limits Christmas wishlist" sort of thing, or something more realistic. :P I just finally upgraded to the Xbox One, so of course I want games for it, but I also want a new leather jacket, lots of shoes, some new tops, earrings, a few dvd's, more goth/celtic metal cd's, and a one week park pass for Disneyland.

On the "no-limits" list (also known as "things I can't afford"), I want either a cure or at least an effective treatment for Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia (not likely to happen in the next decade or two), a new car (I like my car, but dang does it have a lot of miles on it), a 60 inch 4K HDTV, and a lifetime park pass for Disneyland. :P

Of course, the big problem with all of this is that even though I am a Christian, I do not celebrate Christmas, so i guess I'll just have to wait until my birthday.
sierra xb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-17, 18:03   #22
Moosey

I have a really good feeling about this year's Christmas. Just feels like it will be a special one.
Moosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-17, 18:41   #23
bekim

Good mental health. Santa please
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-17, 19:59   #24
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekim View Post
good mental health. Santa please
lmfao thissss
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-17, 20:07   #25
Yeauxleaux

Ma has told me she has a "big surprise" and I have no idea what it is.

I'm terrible with gifts tbh, there's never anything I want from people and I'm not a hugely materialistic person. Sometimes I feel bad if someone gets me something I'm not in love with, like knowing they've spent money on me.

Anyway really I just want a better year next year, that's my only real wish for the closing of 2017. I've been working on my spirituality a lot lately and really just being thankful to God for everything, and hoping for the best in the future.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 25-11-17 at 20:08.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-17, 21:07   #26
JohnCroft25
Inactive

My soulmate-love of my life
JohnCroft25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-17, 01:11   #27
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Ma has told me she has a "big surprise" and I have no idea what it is.

I'm terrible with gifts tbh, there's never anything I want from people and I'm not a hugely materialistic person. Sometimes I feel bad if someone gets me something I'm not in love with, like knowing they've spent money on me.

Anyway really I just want a better year next year, that's my only real wish for the closing of 2017. I've been working on my spirituality a lot lately and really just being thankful to God for everything, and hoping for the best in the future.
I too have that problem of “Oh! You shouldn’t have! (No really. Why did you get me this? I appreciate you thought of me but this is not anything I wanted or needed or ever could use.)” What I do is regift it to someone who could use/want it, or donate the item. I low key feel bad that I’m regifting/donating something someone thought I would like whatever the item was but hey! You gave me something. I’m choosing what to do with it now. Just don’t judge me on the morals.

I consider myself pretty hard to shop for but it also depends on the friends who are doing it. I have friends that can’t think of anything bc they’re just not good at gift shopping, it overwhelms them, and then I have friends that get me something perfect every time. Wizards!
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-17, 05:17   #28
Sayonel

I feel bad now after reading everybody else's responses. I'm sitting over here with an amazon wish list with over 200 items in it and many more items on eBay. lol. I like to keep my wish lists updated to remind me of items I want but don't have, or items I can't afford but wish I could afford .... yes, I am weird. I also have them to give to people that want to buy me something and they are not sure what to get, that way they are confident in what to buy me and it be something that I like.

But if I could wish for something that I don't have on those lists, it would be to travel the world. My dream was to travel and experience different cultures when I was younger. And I would wish for some of my sanity back, this year my 2 year old has slowly chipped away at it. Would be nice to have a functioning brain again.
Sayonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-17, 14:32   #29
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I too have that problem of “Oh! You shouldn’t have! (No really. Why did you get me this? I appreciate you thought of me but this is not anything I wanted or needed or ever could use.)” What I do is regift it to someone who could use/want it, or donate the item. I low key feel bad that I’m regifting/donating something someone thought I would like whatever the item was but hey! You gave me something. I’m choosing what to do with it now. Just don’t judge me on the morals.

I consider myself pretty hard to shop for but it also depends on the friends who are doing it. I have friends that can’t think of anything bc they’re just not good at gift shopping, it overwhelms them, and then I have friends that get me something perfect every time. Wizards!
Oh yeah I've done that before, it's a good idea. You do still feel the guilt but it's not so bad.

Usually if someone is like insisting on getting me something, I just tell them to get me some vouchers for a clothes store I really like or something. Clothes are the only thing I'm crazy about, but really I have to pick things out for myself when it comes to that anyway.

I can be quite creative with gift ideas myself though
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-17, 20:21   #30
tomee

A drawing pad
A PS4
World of Warcraft subscription
A new office chair
A second desk for my room

I doubt I'm going to get any of this though. I think my family will just give me some money.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote