Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 16-01-11, 14:08   #13711
Phlip
Inactive

Assassins Creed 1, PS3. I'm surprisingly enjoying it very much compared to my last playthrough.
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-11, 14:12   #13712
jarekhanzelka

I no longer play Risen. As beautiful the setting is, the game is pretty boring otherwise, AND it left me completely clueless as for what the hell was I supposed to do in one primary quest (or where should I go to be more specific, because this game for some mysterious reason doesn't mark your goal on the map). When a game ****es me off this much, I traditionally uninstall it right away.

Anyway, I started Dead Rising 2 (again), decided to play it for longer than one hour and see if I can have any fun with it this time around.
jarekhanzelka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-11, 14:23   #13713
A.JJ.G

I got round to doing a playthrough of Tomb Raider: Legend. I managed to get as far as England: King Arthur's Tomb? before I got bored. My time so far is 1:00:32, without cheats or glitches, while collecting the Gold Secrets. I died twice -- once in Bolivia; during the first part with about 9-15 enemies, and a second time in Ghana; the area with the bridge. They blew it up... with me on it! Bitches ruined my flawless run-through (of Ghana).

The real set-back was the Kazakhstan Gold Secret. It took me ages to get it right -- set me back 5 minutes. Other than that, it's going brilliantly. I got inspired by xRiku89x's run:

@Hayley - You are freaking amazing at CoD! Wow! My friend's a hardcore gamer, and his kill:death ratio is nowhere near as good as yours!

Last edited by A.JJ.G; 16-01-11 at 14:24.
A.JJ.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-11, 14:27   #13714
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.JJ.G View Post
@Hayley - You are freaking amazing at CoD! Wow! My friend's a hardcore gamer, and his kill:death ratio is nowhere near as good as yours!
Aww ^_^ There's lot of people better than me I've never not died and won a match though so its a new personal best

EDIT: I'll have to upload the match to the theater thingy but I'm not entirely sure how to work that yet

Last edited by xXhayleyroxXx; 16-01-11 at 14:33.
xXhayleyroxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-11, 14:36   #13715
A.JJ.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXhayleyroxXx View Post
Aww ^_^ There's lot of people better than me I've never not died and won a match though so its a new personal best

EDIT: I'll have to upload the match to the theater thingy but I'm not entirely sure how to work that yet
You mean record it using a Video-card or something? I'm trying to figure out how to record things off the TV using a camera and 2-way AV Cables. I saw a tutorial, but I lost the link. If I do get this working, I'll upload my Legend run -- just for laughs
Old 16-01-11, 14:38   #13716
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
You mean record it using a Video-card or something? I'm trying to figure out how to record things off the TV using a camera and 2-way AV Cables. I saw a tutorial, but I lost the link. If I do get this working, I'll upload my Legend run -- just for laughs
On black ops there's a theater -- where you can re-watch matches, record them and upload them etc. I'm not very technically sound so haven't got to grips with it yet Don't even get me started on Video-Cards >.<
Old 16-01-11, 14:40   #13717
A.JJ.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXhayleyroxXx View Post
On black ops there's a theater -- where you can re-watch matches, record them and upload them etc. I'm not very technically sound so haven't got to grips with it yet Don't even get me started on Video-Cards >.<
Only if you don't get me started on my Camera -- Everything comes out looking like an old, chewed out VHS. ^_^'
Old 16-01-11, 18:22   #13718
xXhayleyroxXx

Quote:
Only if you don't get me started on my Camera -- Everything comes out looking like an old, chewed out VHS. ^_^'

I don't even know how to use my camera
Old 16-01-11, 18:30   #13719
Rivendell

Played through Bioshock for the first time this weekend - enjoyed it, but didn't think it was up to the hype. It was good, but not that good.

I also just re-finished Metal Gear Solid 4 for the second time. I love that game, and I'd forgotten how unbelievably sad parts of the end cutscene made me - especially the conversation between Hal and Sunny outside the plane while the sun is setting.

Now, I'm debating whether or not to play through FF13 again, or get Dark Messiah. Or get Force Unleashed 2.

Hmm.
Rivendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-11, 21:12   #13720
Blackmoor

Still playing James Pond 3. I had forgotten how good, engrossing, funny and difficult this game was.
Blackmoor is offline   Reply With Quote