Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 17-02-08, 12:14   #1
ClareT

Default 100% Completion?

I finished the game a while back when it first came out, but I decided to replay it just this weekend and make sure I'd picked up every bronze, silver and gold reward. Well I've done that now, I've completed all the time trials, and unlocked all the outfits - but I'm only on 99%? Is this a glitch, or is there anything else I need to do to get 100%? Oh, and I've done Croft Manor too.
ClareT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 12:22   #2
Rexie
Inactive

Try re-playing a level.
Rexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 12:32   #3
aussie500
Golden

If you have all the outfits and extra's unlocked it is the Manor glitch, it will not affect the game. If you did not complete the Manor in one go you will often get the 99% complete problem, if you check the PDA for the Manor likely your main objective will not be marked as complete, even though you did everything. Sometimes replaying one of the levels helps, but it has been that long l cannot remember how to get rid of it, sorry.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 12:34   #4
Chocolate

Heh, I got this glitch last night as well.
I only completed the game 100% for the Soul Reaver though. Even though it says I've completed the game 99% it still unlocked the Soul Reaver cheat. I haven't been able to unlock the black bikini outfit, but it wasn't really what I was after, so I'm not really bothered by it.
Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 12:46   #5
ClareT

I replayed a level and it says I have 100% now, so thanks ^_^

Although I do have a question about cheats. It looks like I have all of them, but how do I use them? Do I need to press the buttons in game, or on the loading screen, or where? Bit confused about that. I'm on PS2 by the way.
Old 17-02-08, 12:47   #6
Rexie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareT View Post
I replayed a level and it says I have 100% now, so thanks ^_^

Although I do have a question about cheats. It looks like I have all of them, but how do I use them? Do I need to press the buttons in game, or on the loading screen, or where? Bit confused about that. I'm on PS2 by the way.
1.start a level
2.enter the code
3.volá!
Rexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 14:37   #7
ClareT

Yay, it works ^_^ Thanks for the help everyone.

And all hail the Soul Reaver!
Old 18-02-08, 03:01   #8
sandy_tombs_3

lol. aawww im so jealous. :P I can only beat like 3 of the time trials. I can't beat any of them with motorcycle rides or any of them with huge boss battles @ the end. I completed Nepal, Japan, Bolivia.

Lol reasons why I can't complete:

Peru: Motorbike

West Africa: Rutland grrr lol not rlly, he's actually super easy and quick it's just the level's wayyy too long and I can't beat it too little time :S

Kazkhstan: Hehe... motorbike

England: The boss @ the end with the serpent. takes up 2 much time. isn't there any way 2 skip it?

And finally... Bolivia Redux: I can do it in the limited time, but how the heck do u stab him? My friend and I were playing Bolvia Redux together the first time around, and I beat the first part but then... well nature called, and when I cam back in he had beaten the level, so i never figured out had 2 stab that little bugger!

Anywayz thats it lol
sandy_tombs_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 04:44   #9
Mr.LadyCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareT View Post
Yay, it works ^_^ Thanks for the help everyone.

And all hail the Soul Reaver!
What's the Soul Reaver?
Mr.LadyCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-08, 06:03   #10
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy_tombs_3 View Post
lol. aawww im so jealous. :P I can only beat like 3 of the time trials. I can't beat any of them with motorcycle rides or any of them with huge boss battles @ the end. I completed Nepal, Japan, Bolivia.
Have you tried the tips from here? http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/timetrials/index.html

I wasn't going to bother with the time trials at all, but then I found that site and managed to get all of the time trials on my first or second try by following the walkthrough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.LadyCroft View Post
What's the Soul Reaver?
The sword from the Legacy of Kain Series with the curvy blade and the skull on the hilt. You unlock it in Legend when you've done all time trials and found all secrets. Lara can use it like Excalibur.

Here's a picture of Kain holding the Soul Reaver

Last edited by Ward Dragon; 18-02-08 at 06:06.
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote