Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Old 08-12-15, 19:14   #11
CheshireBitch

Yes, I just wanted to say that it could be done even with bigger Lara Croft game. So everyone can be happy and everyone could wait for their own favorite Lara
CheshireBitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-15, 01:01   #12
Laralicious

I really like your idea! I have played the reboot/ RotTR and I have also played LC & the Temple of Osiris, LC: relic run and LC Go! If I could have the Lara Croft series Lara in the Tomb Raider series, then I think that Rise of the Tomb Raider would be almost perfect.

And I feel that it might happen because of how the Lara Croft series has evolved. First, we had GOL and then ToO but now we have the mobile games and the Frozen Omen comics. A bigger game might be possible but only after Rise's sequel is released.

But then I am disappointed that there are 2 Lara Crofts now. It's like the developers felt that they had to create a second Lara through fear of losing a portion of the fanbase. I hope that the two Laras will become 1 Lara but I can't see it. I fear that I might not like Tomb Raider anymore and that's a big deal to me because Tomb Raider has been in my life since I was 7 and I'm 25 now.

And you know what, if it gets the same or more promotion, it would be interesting to compare the sales.

They could keep gameplay features as seen in Lara Croft Go (which must be a pretty good game as it was voted best iOS game this year) like levers, few enemies that suit the location etc, the colours and Lara's attitude from LC&tToO and her confidence and showing off from LC: Relic Run. I'm getting ahead of myself but in short, yes I would like another Lara Croft game, and I would like it to be a fully fledged game.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-15, 01:11   #13
Nigel Cassidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laralicious View Post
I really like your idea! I have played the reboot/ RotTR and I have also played LC & the Temple of Osiris, LC: relic run and LC Go! If I could have the Lara Croft series Lara in the Tomb Raider series, then I think that Rise of the Tomb Raider would be almost perfect.
Smashing, welcome to the club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laralicious View Post
But then I am disappointed that there are 2 Lara Crofts now. It's like the developers felt that they had to create a second Lara through fear of losing a portion of the fanbase. I hope that the two Laras will become 1 Lara but I can't see it. I fear that I might not like Tomb Raider anymore and that's a big deal to me because Tomb Raider has been in my life since I was 7 and I'm 25 now.
I doubt they will become one, but if this game is made in the Lara Croft series, then what does it matter if it's not called Tomb Raider: a rose by any other name...
Nigel Cassidy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-15, 01:15   #14
Enzimix
Unverified

it was very awkward for them to reboot the franchise if they were going to keep the old Lara anyway
Enzimix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-15, 17:43   #15
Xopax

YES! That was the idea i had in mind. It would be amazing if that come true.
I think they should aim for something like how TRAE looked like.
It would be a low budget game, but still fun to play.

Last edited by Xopax; 15-12-15 at 17:45.
Xopax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-15, 19:00   #16
Nigel Cassidy

Thanks for the support, and welcome to the Traditional Lara Croft Appreciation Society
Old 15-12-15, 19:05   #17
Alex Fly
Inactive

Yes, yes and yes for all of this !
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-15, 21:36   #18
Xopax

When i first played Relic Run, i was like "Just imagine if that was not a endless running game, it would be like a game made by Core".
Hopefully the 20th anniversary game will be something like that.
Xopax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-15, 15:46   #19
HsuanPo

Support this!!!

I don't think that many ppl will see this post though.

I didn't notice that we have a post like this till now.
HsuanPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-15, 15:58   #20
Nigel Cassidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsuanPo View Post
Support this!!!

I don't think that many ppl will see this post though.

I didn't notice that we have a post like this till now.
Thanks for the support, everybody who has done so and everyone who will in the future...

Well, there's close to 900 viewers already, and on this board the topic stays on top of the list for a long time. I have met Crystal D employees on several occasions, and I will undoubtedly do so again in the future. When I do I will bring this up. And they often browse this board as well...