Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-12, 19:55   #12111
Mikky

- The BS people sometimes discuss in the TR section. More frustrating than annoying, though.

- When MSN fails to sign me in even after I try to troubleshoot it.
Old 14-03-12, 20:01   #12112
BrandonFlowers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRCroft View Post
The terrible feeling you get when you know you've fought as hard as you could for something but it was all in vain because you are pretty sure you've just been defeated and that there's not a single thing you can do about it.
Aww Raffy, you okay? ;_;
Old 14-03-12, 20:22   #12113
xXhayleyroxXx

Queues for the shower >:I I swear they all just wait for me to want to use it
Old 14-03-12, 20:31   #12114
Vinkula

Everything. High School. Maybe quitting it. Too much pressure and too much projects. I am so tired, because I cannot get any sleep and then teachers complain I don't do my best? Srsly wtf, I sleep about 3-4 hours a night because I am doing essays and projects you have given me, bitch .__. Don't say I don't try............. abgfasgb.
Old 14-03-12, 20:37   #12115
leglion
Inactive

When people post statuses saying "I wonder what I'm gonna wear tomorrow" knowing damn well that they wear the same thing everyday.

Also, when dumb broads change personality along with their weave and change their weave a lot.
Old 14-03-12, 20:39   #12116
jajay119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinkula View Post
Everything. High School. Maybe quitting it. Too much pressure and too much projects. I am so tired, because I cannot get any sleep and then teachers complain I don't do my best? Srsly wtf, I sleep about 3-4 hours a night because I am doing essays and projects you have given me, bitch .__. Don't say I don't try............. abgfasgb.

Don't quit, you will regret it if you do. It sounds to me like you are over exerting yourself and expecting too much. Do not worry about what your teachers say, all teachers think their subject is the most important. You can only do as much as possible, and getting 3-4 hours of sleep will not help either as your brain will be too tired to take anything in.
Old 14-03-12, 20:40   #12117
BrandonFlowers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinkula View Post
Don't quit, you will really regret it someday. I have friends who quit school and they are stuck with no qualifications or jobs. Its tough but worth it.
Old 14-03-12, 21:36   #12118
Mikky

When someone posts in the Mood thread or the grinds thread saying they don't feel well or they have some family problem or whatever, and then someone else posts with something like, "OMG, are you okay? ;__; xxxxx". That then leads into some lengthy discussion about how they're really ill or their family sucks and how it's nice their friends are there for them, blah blah blah.

Okay, it's really nice that you care for each other, but have you never heard of VMs? What's wrong with just asking them if they're okay on their profile page? It's like they just do it to make themselves look good. No-one wants to read through 2 pages of whining and moaning and going on about how much you love each other. Just saying.
Old 14-03-12, 21:54   #12119
Poke Warrior

The Mass Effect 3 Endings :3
Old 14-03-12, 22:30   #12120
lance6439

One simply does not join a team like that.

Your access is denied, Sorry bozo

(School related)
Closed Thread