Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 05-06-17, 10:56   #361
AkyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJavi94 View Post
As a side note, looks like killing Winston with the grenade launcher counts as an extra kill.
The level is made with FLEP, right? I mean, that Statistics screen looks like having been flepped.
I mean, I don't know how FLEP programmers put that field into the Statistics screen, but I suspect Core programmers ignored that field in Statistics with a good reason. I mean, according to my experiences, "Killed enemies" field (as a TRNG code default) has these bugs:

- Each killing by explosive ammunition now is calculated as if Lara had killed 2 enemies at once.
- “Special” deaths (WRAITH1 disappears in the water, poisoned death, “headless” skeleton etc.) aren’t calculated in this field. Including TRNG deaths (killings by ACTION triggers etc.) which has nothing to do with Core, though. Btw, all of this is good, I suppose, if the death caused by NOT Lara. I mean, fortunately (?) eg. creatures killed by TROOPS are also not included.

Last edited by AkyV; 05-06-17 at 11:04.
AkyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 13:43   #362
Seth94

Currently going through all the levels and correcting issues in lighting/geometry/scripting, etc, and progress is good. Cutscenes not yet started. Bonus level is fully complete though.

I will require some voice overs for Lara, Winston and Winston's Butler though. Would really like a TR3 sounding Lara if possible. Not in a rush with cutscenes though atm as the levels are still in improvement/testing phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkyV View Post
The level is made with FLEP, right?
Nope, just NGLE and TREP. However, I'm guessing FLEP is an extension of TREP?
Seth94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 14:38   #363
Titak

FLEP is a stripped down version of TREP which works with TRNG only.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 22:44   #364
Ceamonks890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth94 View Post
Currently going through all the levels and correcting issues in lighting/geometry/scripting, etc, and progress is good. Cutscenes not yet started. Bonus level is fully complete though.

I will require some voice overs for Lara, Winston and Winston's Butler though. Would really like a TR3 sounding Lara if possible. Not in a rush with cutscenes though atm as the levels are still in improvement/testing phase.
I'm interested in auditioning for Winston and his respective butler, once that's officially started development of course
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 17:16   #365
charmedangelin

Hey, I was wondering if you ever got that flame bug sorted out.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-17, 04:35   #366
!araCr0ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth94 View Post
I can give you a few samples of my TR3 Lara's voice if you like?
It's a bit harder nowa days to get my voice to sound exactly like hers, but I can give it a try.
I have some Lara's Home voice overs recorded from an older project that I can send to you whenever.
!araCr0ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-17, 15:00   #367
Seth94

Completed a second test of the game and I'm happy with the way the levels play. Need to make a few further corrections but after that I will begin cutscenes. Progress is pretty slow atm though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceamonks890 View Post
I'm interested in auditioning for Winston and his respective butler, once that's officially started development of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by !araCr0ft View Post
I can give you a few samples of my TR3 Lara's voice if you like?
Thank you both for your interest. Feel free to send me a sample of your respective character auditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Hey, I was wondering if you ever got that flame bug sorted out.
Well, here's the funny thing. On my second test of the game the flame emitters worked perfectly, so I really don't know what the issue was. Whether it was a buggy save game/trep save file, I'm not sure. Will need to test the game a few times more to be sure it was just a one-off though.
Old 21-09-17, 17:24   #368
charmedangelin

Hey hows everything going? Was just wondering how have things been going so far.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-17, 20:18   #369
Seth94

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Hey hows everything going? Was just wondering how have things been going so far.
Hey. I've actually been improving the levels a lot - and including extra details such as TR3 sprites, extra effects and objects. I've also created load screens for each level in the game. Progress for the full version is very slow but the next stage is creating cutscenes. To do that though I need voice overs for all three characters in the game, and then I'm able to adjust cutscene lengths/animations based on the voice over lengths.
Old 22-09-17, 20:24   #370
Gaga

Send me the lines for Lara and I'll see what I can do.
Gaga is offline   Reply With Quote