Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 06-01-13, 16:22   #1
ToMbRaIdErxFtW

Default Tomb raider anniversary unfinished business.

Just now I've been playing anniversary. I'm on the last level and I was think about the difference between tomb raider 1 and anniversary. Then it came to me. Imagine if crystal dynamics remade tombraider unfinished business to go along with anniversary. It couldent be sold as a game orcoarce because paying for 4 levels nowadays dosent happen. So why not release it as a dlc. I'm not saying this is gonna happen what with the new tomb raider coming out.

So what are your thoughts on tomb raider unfinished business being remade as a dlc?

Also note that unfinished business was inly released for PC so this would let console players like me a shot at unfinished business only much higher in the scale graphically ofcoarce.

What do you think?
ToMbRaIdErxFtW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 17:23   #2
sackboy123

If there did it will be for Pc free download
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 19:04   #3
vinnyvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMbRaIdErxFtW View Post
Just now I've been playing anniversary. I'm on the last level and I was think about the difference between tomb raider 1 and anniversary. Then it came to me. Imagine if crystal dynamics remade tombraider unfinished business to go along with anniversary. It couldent be sold as a game orcoarce because paying for 4 levels nowadays dosent happen. So why not release it as a dlc. I'm not saying this is gonna happen what with the new tomb raider coming out.

So what are your thoughts on tomb raider unfinished business being remade as a dlc?

Also note that unfinished business was inly released for PC so this would let console players like me a shot at unfinished business only much higher in the scale graphically ofcoarce.

What do you think?
As much as I would have loved it, it was not that atractive for CD because there was nearly no to not at all a story in UB.

And like you say, probally not gonna happen for ever ; _ ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
^
How does this contribute to this tread?
vinnyvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 19:12   #4
sackboy123

Because it's talking about a remake of UB
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 19:13   #5
vinnyvis

So then why would they make it a free download?
What would CD win with that?

Besides wasting monney ofcource...

You allways have to say something, and mostly its just pretty useless.
vinnyvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 19:40   #6
laravision

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvis View Post
You allways have to say something, and mostly its just pretty useless.
Agreed.

But in this case I think sackboy means that the DLC could be distributed for free on PC, assuming that users have a legally installed copy of TRA
laravision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 19:46   #7
Jami393

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
Doesn't mean they can't release it on console, seeing that nowadays all things that can play video games can connect to the internet (apart from my 360), and pay for it as a DLC for the game.
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 19:46   #8
DarkSpotz21

I don't think CD will ever release some kind of UB for TRA, if they would have it would have been released a while back. TRA is now almost 6 years old so its near impossible that they will be releasing any kind of content (DLC) for the game anymore as they have moved on with the Reboot.

Also sackboy, just curious but can you use some kind of spell check or something? Your grammar is very weak and sometimes(a lot of times...Everytime :/) level names and stuff are spelled wrong or a sentence you say don't even make any sense. C'mon dude, you're from the UK and suppose to be 14 years old and I don't mean to overrate myself or anything but im younger and can speak/write better English than you and im not from the UK .
DarkSpotz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-13, 13:35   #9
Lara_Fan1

Hmm, I don't think they should remake the game as people said they would benefit nothing out of it. Wasn't unfinished business just deleted levels from the original game?

Maybe they should release it in the classics so console players can play it. I would love to play UB, TR2:Gold and TLA but because I don't play on the PC so I would love the opportunity to play it.

Unfortunately I don't think they will ever do that
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-13, 14:30   #10
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMbRaIdErxFtW View Post
It couldent be sold as a game orcoarce because paying for 4 levels nowadays dosent happen.
Right. Meanwhile it's common to pay for only one level.
Crystal already cut out almost half of the original TR I, so having the UB levels as DLC is very unlikely. And as DarkSpotz21 pointed out the game is nearly 6 years old, what makes the release of additional content even more unlikely.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote