Ammo used: 455

Hits: 292

Health packs used: 0.0 ()

Distance travelled 3.32km
Keep up that good style of raiding
EscondeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-12, 19:32   #32
lance6439

so I'm on the third level I belive. I HATED the second one. I didn't collect any secrets or anything. I will post my statistics later
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 12:37   #33
paulh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
so I'm on the third level I belive. I HATED the second one. I didn't collect any secrets or anything. I will post my statistics later
I hated the second level (Temple Ruins). I hit a major frustration point trying to get the 1st Key of Ganesha from the long dark corridor with the moving spiked wall. One of the Secrets is pretty nasty, too - you need to get the one before to unlock it.
paulh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 13:16   #34
Spong
Beyond The Floating Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Temple Ruins is an excellent level, stop being a girl
Shame you didn't get any secrets, some of them on Temple Ruins are pretty good
Spong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 14:56   #35
Vinkula

Yeh, Temple Ruins is a absolutely fantastic level.
Vinkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 16:45   #36
skylark1121

Temple Ruins is such a challenge!
On the bright side, at least you feel a huge sense of accomplishment beating it! >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
I hated the second level (Temple Ruins). I hit a major frustration point trying to get the 1st Key of Ganesha from the long dark corridor with the moving spiked wall.
Don't speak of that room!!
*Trembles*

Last edited by skylark1121; 04-01-12 at 16:46.
skylark1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 17:07   #37
Spong

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark1121 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
I hated the second level (Temple Ruins). I hit a major frustration point trying to get the 1st Key of Ganesha from the long dark corridor with the moving spiked wall.
Don't speak of that room!!
*Trembles*
The room outside is worse, after you've collected the key and the mudslide fills the pool that is. I just seem to randomly die when crossing it, it's completely down to luck. Annoying
Old 04-01-12, 17:26   #38
Phlip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post
The room outside is worse, after you've collected the key and the mudslide fills the pool that is. I just seem to randomly die when crossing it, it's completely down to luck. Annoying
It's not. You jump in from the right side of the pillar with the lever behind that you pulled before, and circle around where the roof parts fell, and go to the flat surface bit. Shame for you since you don't save that if you die, you start at level 1.
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 17:34   #39
Spong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It's not. You jump in from the right side of the pillar with the lever behind that you pulled before, and circle around where the roof parts fell, and go to the flat surface bit.
Bugger doing all that for a laugh. I start on the left-hand side of the pool, just run & jump in and then wade across in a straight line. Sometimes a bit of ceiling might knock against Lara as it collapses, which actually helps keep her afloat (weirdly ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Shame for you since you don't save that if you die, you start at level 1.
You're right, it's annoying because it sometimes sees me having to start again from the beginning of the game, but that's the risk I run for being a person who likes a game to kick me in the face when I make a mistake (I call it being a proper gamer ). I died on that bit once when I was recording a playthrough, I was being a massive lightweight that time though and I'd saved at the start of Temple Ruins, so I didn't have to do much again. The shame of it all

Last edited by Spong; 04-01-12 at 17:40.
Old 04-01-12, 18:04   #40
Phlip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post
Bugger doing all that for a laugh. I start on the left-hand side of the pool, just run & jump in and then wade across in a straight line. Sometimes a bit of ceiling might knock against Lara as it collapses, which actually helps keep her afloat (weirdly ).

You're right, it's annoying because it sometimes sees me having to start again from the beginning of the game, but that's the risk I run for being a person who likes a game to kick me in the face when I make a mistake (I call it being a proper gamer ). I died on that bit once when I was recording a playthrough, I was being a massive lightweight that time though and I'd saved at the start of Temple Ruins, so I didn't have to do much again. The shame of it all
Bugger doing what will guarantee you surviving? Why?

Why didn't you just save before the pit?
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote