Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-07, 13:27   #1
Chocolate

Talking Anniversary REMAKE!!!1!11!!1

OMG!!111! Don't you think it would be AMAZING if Crystal Dynamics remade Anniversary?!

I mean, SuPeR graphics mean everything in games nowadays, doesn't it! Every frigging game has to be remade for the sake of graphics - even if it means totally changing the gameplay, storyline, characters and deleting levels. RIGHT?! I'M SURE YOU ALL AGREE!! Yeeaaah, instead of wanting ORIGINAL games we just want to play games we've already played. I mean if we just wanted to replay these brilliant games, we can just pick up the game disc and play away! But nooooo. We're too lazy for that. We'd rather have CD spending tons of money AND precious time creating a game which already exists!1!!!

So anyway, why do I want a remake of Anniversary? I think it should be very obvious but I will state my reasons anyway.

- BETTER GRAPHICS!!! Yeah, nothing's wrong with Anniversary graphics - I can still see everything clearly and I can still say it has a beautiful atmosphere, but still! It's never enough!

- More SOUND

- AWESOME GRAPHCIZ!!!1

- Better gameplay! People can cope with the old gameplay but we like old games to be more confusing with new gameplay!

- Different controls! So instead of pressing the up key to run fowards, we press left! Wow! Genius idea!

- BETTER GRAPHICS!

- More BREAST PHYSICS!

- More unlockable outfits!

- Oh, did I mention BETTER GRAPHICS?

Ahh yes, and I think Anniversary needs to be remade because it has some flaws! Like, NATLA, what the hell happened to her? They need to do something about her! What happened to Pierre? I don't like the way he looks...so I think in the remake they should make him German instead of French. And omg, like, the story isn't done justice!

Anniversary may be a good game and have good sales and be successful and everything...but it'll never be good enough. So if they just remade a game titled "Tomb Raider Anniversary: The remake" and give it better graphics, it will solve EVERYTHING and automatically make it an awesome game!

So, like, let's make thousands of remake threads EVERYWHERE to ask CD to ruin a game which is already awesome! And in the meantime, shall we also begin to demand remake threads for UNDERWORLD?

Ahh, I'm so excited I'm beginning to imagine an Anniversary and an Underworld remake! Spooky!
Old 24-12-07, 13:41   #2
aussie500
Golden

Yes very funny, we are just killing ourselves laughing, perhaps Chocolate is looking for a holiday?

Please refrain form starting any more threads like this.
Closed Thread