Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Old 02-02-18, 20:33   #151
FanosCroft

Far Cry 3 is ported for Xbox One and PS4 and will be available for free when purchasing the new Far Cry 5, could we expect this with the release of Shadow of the Tomb Raider?
FanosCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 13:29   #152
Alex Fly
Inactive

^ This is wrong. Far Cry 3 will be available for free with the Far Cry 5 Season Pass only (it will be also able to be purchased separately at a later point). It won't be offered with Far Cry 5.
But I get your point. South Park The Stick of Truth was offered with South Park The Fractured But Whole for example.

Regarding the Underworld DLC I never understood why it stayed exclusive, especially after all these years. I really wished a team of fans tried to port it to PC (since we can't count on anyone else ).
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 16:32   #153
NoahCrofRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
Regarding the Underworld DLC I never understood why it stayed exclusive, especially after all these years. I really wished a team of fans tried to port it to PC (since we can't count on anyone else ).
Fans did try to port it to PC, but it didn't work out for some reason. This was years ago btw.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 16:36   #154
Alex Fly
Inactive

Yeah I remember it, then they gave up later. Aww. I wished it worked.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 19:45   #155
NoahCrofRaider

Yeah, it really does.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 19:52   #156
Mickybyrne20

Beneath the ashes is turd! Lara's Shadow is so much better! Although, I do like Lara's outfit.
Mickybyrne20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 20:33   #157
tomee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
Fans did try to port it to PC, but it didn't work out for some reason. This was years ago btw.
There was a guy who was making decent progress I think, but he said it was taking too much time and unless we could pay him to work on it, he has to give up. (And I think paying him for it would've been illegal anyway)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 View Post
Beneath the ashes is turd! Lara's Shadow is so much better! Although, I do like Lara's outfit.
I always thought it was the other way around. BtA is always getting praise while LS is criticised for being repetitive.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-18, 20:39   #158
Mickybyrne20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
I always thought it was the other way around. BtA is always getting praise while LS is criticised for being repetitive.
LS is quite repetitive at times, but BtA is like a chore. Climbing, fighting against the dodgy camera, and spamming Y so she climbs faster, and avoids being crushed. Lara's Shadow just smashed through the enemies with her melee attacks. It's rather satisfying.
Mickybyrne20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 02:17   #159
Grenade

The last part of Lara's Shadow where you return after the power is down is the absolute worst with the traps and enemies. I died so many times, think it was almost an hour. Everything else was great though.

I enjoyed Beneath the Ashes too apart from the rotating traps, but thankfully it didn't get as bad as LS.
Grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 09:36   #160
veigafd

I've played this game so many times on youtube when I was like 14,15 y.o. Thanks MS for ruining an antissocial teenager's life back then.
veigafd is offline   Reply With Quote