Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-13, 14:57   #3821
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by igonge View Post
;__; It's happening

I want at least a Wreck-it Ralph world. Also wouldn't object to Tangled, Princess and the Frog and maybe Bolt. I think a few pixar worlds would be cool, although I would rather they keep them at a minimum. Just a Toy Story world for now will suffice.
I want all of those, new age Disney would fit incredibly well with the next gen engine. IF Toy Story is the only Pixar world, I can look past it. I feel like Pixar feel like their own thing and not really Disney-like to fit KH (if you get what I mean). I also would like to see a Frozen wold, as that will be out before this even comes out.

So I guess this means 2015 will be the release year for KHIII, seeing as Nomura wants a KH game released annually. At least that gives me time to save for a PS4.
Old 15-10-13, 16:05   #3822
LarasFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 View Post
I'm officially dead guys ~

I think I'm more dead than you! OMG! This is so awesome! Sora looks beyond amazing, so does Donald and Goofy! The gun thing is cute, was expecting more. I love that in the hud Sora is moving Also, Olympus is confirmed as a world? Cause it sure looks like the place where Herc fought the Hydra in the movie I sure hope so! I also love that the Titan is actually a Titan now XD
Please Nomura, release it in a couple of years
Old 15-10-13, 16:54   #3823
domino92

I don't mean to kill anyone's buzz... but that trailer looks really fishy to me.

The combat in Twilight Town looks pre-alpha. That makes sense, considering they haven't been working on it that long, however, it is hardly representative of the final product.

The boss battle segment... lol. That looked so scripted. That's okay for a trailer, but it didn't look fun to play. I doubt any section like that will end up in the final game.
Old 15-10-13, 17:02   #3824
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

No one is saying it's the final version, an official trailer was released today that states at the start the game is still a work in progress. I'm not sure what your point is.

We all know it's a work in progress and is most likely just showing off the engine & ideas they have planned. I don't see why we shouldn't still be excited.

Anyway, thank God I am getting a PS3 in December. I'll be able to play KHII.5 HD next year. I'll add both the new KHIII trailer and the one for KHII.5 later today.

Last edited by Carbonek_0051; 15-10-13 at 17:04.
Old 15-10-13, 23:53   #3825
Ward Dragon
Golden

Thread closed at the request of the OP
Closed Thread