www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 17-06-18, 22:03   #11
tlr online
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
i know this is super far fetched but if you say they opened up one of their archives and release new (old) stuff, could it be possible to ask them to release their music archives? seeing that the composers from the core era are all rereleasing the soundtrack. maybe it would be possible to get a complete collection of the CD soundtracks. im asking because you probably have a better way of getting in contact with them? sorry for asking and i know this is a bit off topic. but it would mean the world for me
There already is a complete collection however I would LOVE to get hold of the original studio material. I'll certainly do some digging.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 22:06   #12
Heartache
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
There already is a complete collection however I would LOVE to get hold of the original studio material.
Problem is, that most Cutscene tracks for Legend/anni/underworld are missing or are not complete. and those are some of the most greatest and emotional tracks.

I thought maybe you had more chance of asking CD nicely, but if you dont think thats possible, well I just really, really had to try and ask you.

i already tried to find contact information for troels b. folmann, but he is kinda hard to find on the internet.
Old 17-06-18, 22:08   #13
Dustie
Relic Hunter

Quote:
I'll see what I can do. I have all these too. I've been a huge collector of Tomb Raider digital assets since the early Core Design days.
Quote:
This sounds awesome, thank you b122251. I put the original style guide up here many years ago. I'm not allowed to distribute the Photoshop files but I'm gradually replacing my earlier content with larger counterparts. From Tomb Raider Underworld onwards I started putting out images in their native sizes since most people didn't care about file sizes anymore.
I didn't realise so much of the press artwork was already up. Hopefully you can replace them all with high-res copies eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by b122251 View Post
I have about 110 gigs of collected promo material and artwork from TR1-ROTTR. A lot of the space is taken up by HD copies of game trailers and very High-Res copies of cover artwork for the newer games and stuff like that, but there's some high res (for the time) renders of classic TR as well. I don't really have the time to look right now but if there's anything interesting in there that isn't already everywhere I'll share it.
Oooh that's impressive. I'm mostly interested in the Core era renders. Or any other stuff that's not so obvious.
Dustie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 22:09   #14
tlr online
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
Problem is, that most Cutscene tracks for Legend/anni/underworld are missing or are not complete. and those are some of the most greatest and emotional tracks.

I thought maybe you had more chance of asking CD nicely, but if you dont think thats possible, well I just really, really had to try and ask you.

i already tried to find contact information for troels b. folmann, but he is kinda hard to find on the internet.
Shoot H4RR7H a message. I know he was producing some extended soundtracks at one point.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-18, 22:11   #15
Heartache
Archaeologist

Quote:
Shoot H4RR7H a message. I know he was producing some extended soundtracks at one point.
I will. Thank you for your help and for having a deeper look!
Old 18-06-18, 17:01   #16
Lenochka
Gold Contributor

Awesome! Thanks for these, Justin

Quote:
This batch came from a Crystal Dynamics archive.

I'm busy cross-referencing assets from old Core Design press CDs against the archives Crystal have put together and I've found stuff even I haven't seen before.
Somewhere deep in those files have you found this render in higher quality?
Lenochka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-18, 18:44   #17
Brendanlovesu1
Explorer

Thanks for these, looking forward to see what other treasure are waiting to be excavated, perhaps some nice AoD finds for the 15th anniversary hint hint, am a sucker for AoD concept Art and renders
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote