Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > International Tomb Raider Forums

Old 30-09-10, 18:32   #981
XNAaraL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon_14 View Post
that's nice, it should make it easier for people to rig stuff now!

although, a little BUG in your english
Danke, ich denke, die neue Version macht es einfacher neue Modelle beweglich zu machen. Aber du solltest die Schreibweise von diesem Wort überdenken. Entweder ein anderes, oder einfach weglassen
Sorry, i make a change. Thanks for the hint and your attention

Entschuldigung, hatte ich übersehen. Danke für den Tipp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol.a View Post
OMG, that's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( I need to find some time to study the 11 pages tutorial of rigging models from Blender.org)...

Toll (wenn ich nur Zeit hätte die 11 Seitige Anleitung von Blender über das Erzeugen von Knochen zu lesen
do not waste your time. Read the 10 steps by "What is also possible?" It's works fine. Use any allready poseable model as basis. Between 1 / 2 and 2 hours are sufficient.
BTW: Tomorrow the tutorial for Thorsglow.

Nicht nötig. Die 10 Schritte bei "Was ist weiterhin möglich?" genügen um ein Modell beweglich zu machen. Benützt einfach ein bereits bewegliches Modell als Kopiervorlage. In einer halben bis 2 Stunden ist alles beweglich.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 30-09-10 at 18:52.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-10, 22:58   #982
Miss WolF

Why is Blender opening like this?
I don't what I am making false!!
I am installing Python I am installing the ImportMeshAsciiExtended an the other one and the Coverter but I still don't know what's wrong can anyone HELP me!!?
[IMG]http://oi56.************/10r3gna.jpg[/IMG]
Miss WolF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 04:58   #983
Ol.a

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
do not waste your time. Read the 10 steps by "What is also possible?" It's works fine. Use any allready poseable model as basis. Between 1 / 2 and 2 hours are sufficient.
BTW: Tomorrow the tutorial for Thorsglow.
Thank you!
I think I will waste my time because I want to learn everything and completed!
And later, I will show you the result (I'll try to make my Pucca posable! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss WolF View Post
Why is Blender opening like this?
I don't what I am making false!!
I am installing Python I am installing the ImportMeshAsciiExtended an the other one and the Coverter but I still don't know what's wrong can anyone HELP me!!?
http://oi56.************/10r3gna.jpg
It seems fine to me..
What's the problem?
The cube is always there by default.
Please, read this wonderful tutorial for begginers from Blender.org .
Also, watch this video!. I had downloaded it as used it a lot of times at the beggining!

Also I have a question for renders in Blender:
Do you import Lara posed in .obj format? If yes, why she is like this?
Miku in Blender (posed in Blender, she is not available for XNALara)
(Oh, look how cute she is!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 )

The same settings on Lara:

PS: These wonderful settings were not made by me, they came ready with Miku's model!

Last edited by Ol.a; 01-10-10 at 05:00.
Ol.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 05:26   #984
XNAaraL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss WolF View Post
I am installing the ImportMeshAsciiExtended an the other one and the Coverter but I still don't know what's wrong can anyone HELP me!!?
[IMG]http://oi56.************/10r3gna_tn.jpg[/IMG]
You have installed the new Blender version 2.5x ;-) The ImportMeshAsciiExtended and ExportMeshAsciiExt works only with Blender version 2.49 !!!
I release a new 2.5 version this weekend. Please Please be patient.

Meine Import- und Export-Skripte funktionieren nur mit der stabilen Blender Version 2.49 !
Eine neue Version dieser Skripte für die Blender Testversion 2.5 kommen dieses Wochenende. Bitte um etwas Geduld..
Quote:
Thank you!
I think I will waste my time because I want to learn everything and completed!

Ich mache mir dennoch die Mühe um das Erzeugen von Armaturen (Knochen) mit Blender zu erlernen.
Warum ist bei den Bildern oben Miku "schöner" als Lara gerendert? Die Einstellungen sind die gleichen.
  • Your are right. Blender is much more better for rigging. I use Blender also. The new features inside XNALara are a good start for beginners and a good basis for quickly rigging - or make a serie with character ripped from the same game.
  • Miku have vertex shading (painting) and Lara not ;-) - I think this makes the difference.

Ich benütze ebenfalls Blender um Modelle beweglich zu machen ;-) Der Aufwand sich mit 3ds oder Blender zu beschäftigen lohnt sich auf jedenfall ! Die neuen Funktionen von XNALara sind jedoch eine gute und schnelle Basis.
Und wichtiger: Sie nehmen die Schwellenangst für Newcomers !

Das Miku Render sieht bei gleichen Einstellungen "besser" aus, weil es eingefärbte Flächen besitzt. Lara Render leben von den Texturen.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 01-10-10 at 05:31.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 15:53   #985
Miss WolF

Quote:
You have installed the new Blender version 2.5x ;-) The ImportMeshAsciiExtended and ExportMeshAsciiExt works only with Blender version 2.49 !!!
I release a new 2.5 version this weekend. Please Please be patient.

Meine Import- und Export-Skripte funktionieren nur mit der stabilen Blender Version 2.49 !
Eine neue Version dieser Skripte für die Blender Testversion 2.5 kommen dieses Wochenende. Bitte um etwas Geduld..

• Your are right. Blender is much more better for rigging. I use Blender also. The new features inside XNALara are a good start for beginners and a good basis for quickly rigging - or make a serie with character ripped from the same game.
  • Miku have vertex shading (painting) and Lara not ;-) - I think this makes the difference.

Ich benütze ebenfalls Blender um Modelle beweglich zu machen ;-) Der Aufwand sich mit 3ds oder Blender zu beschäftigen lohnt sich auf jedenfall ! Die neuen Funktionen von XNALara sind jedoch eine gute und schnelle Basis.
Und wichtiger: Sie nehmen die Schwellenangst für Newcomers !

Das Miku Render sieht bei gleichen Einstellungen "besser" aus, weil es eingefärbte Flächen besitzt. Lara Render leben von den Texturen.
Danke!!
But I have a prob with Python and the ImportMeshAsciiExtended and ExportMeshAsciiExt and the Converter!!I don't know if I should put them into the same folder with Blender or not?Can anyone tell me where I should put them?
Should I put them into a same folder or not?
Old 01-10-10, 15:56   #986
Love2Raid

Smile

WOOO!!

I did a quick test with this model that I got from Vega82 (not sure who extracted it, but the mesh was fixed and the textures all coloured by Vega82 ):

There are a lot of bugs, but I am surprised by how well some parts turned out, especially the legs and arms, even the fingers!

It was done really quick, so I´m sure it can be better when you put some more time in it.

Also, what you get is a really great start to improve, you don´t have to start from scratch now but you get a head start and all the bones are compatible with Lara poses.

So this is full of win.
I have to learn how to do weight paint, cause that is the main problem now. Parts move that shouldn´t move. I´m sure it will work much better with models that are less complicated.

Anyway, I think Crofty or BlueJ97 is still working on this specific model with original bones (), so I won´t bother you with a crappy ´rig´ by me.

Miss Wolf:

I´m not sure if this was changed in the new version, but the import and export scripts should go in the Blender Foundation/Blender/.blender/scripts folder. I noticed that there already was a Python file in the Blender folder, but I left it zipped/packed because I had already downloaded and installed Python (it´s in the same folder as I installed the Blender program), and it is working fine for me.

Last edited by Love2Raid; 01-10-10 at 16:18.
Love2Raid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 16:39   #987
Miss WolF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
WOOO!!

I did a quick test with this model that I got from Vega82 (not sure who extracted it, but the mesh was fixed and the textures all coloured by Vega82 ):

There are a lot of bugs, but I am surprised by how well some parts turned out, especially the legs and arms, even the fingers!

It was done really quick, so I´m sure it can be better when you put some more time in it.

Also, what you get is a really great start to improve, you don´t have to start from scratch now but you get a head start and all the bones are compatible with Lara poses.

So this is full of win.
I have to learn how to do weight paint, cause that is the main problem now. Parts move that shouldn´t move. I´m sure it will work much better with models that are less complicated.

Anyway, I think Crofty or BlueJ97 is still working on this specific model with original bones (), so I won´t bother you with a crappy ´rig´ by me.

Miss Wolf:

I´m not sure if this was changed in the new version, but the import and export scripts should go in the Blender Foundation/Blender/.blender/scripts folder. I noticed that there already was a Python file in the Blender folder, but I left it zipped/packed because I had already downloaded and installed Python (it´s in the same folder as I installed the Blender program), and it is working fine for me.
Thanks!!
And can I have the Taki mod? Pleaseee?
Old 01-10-10, 17:52   #988
o0Crofty0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post

That's cool

Well BlueJ doesn't know how to convert it right and i only have a damn messed version.....

I asked him if he could give me the files but he isn't online often
o0Crofty0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 18:00   #989
o0Crofty0o

Sorry for double post -.- i just forgot that i posted right up there

Quote:
Miku in Blender (posed in Blender, she is not available for XNALara)
(Oh, look how cute she is!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 )

The same settings on Lara:

PS: These wonderful settings were not made by me, they came ready with Miku's model!
I think it's because some of Lara's settings aren't right.
Like the shine value and the textures
I don't know too much about rendering in blender but well She's THAT shiny xD so it has to be something wrong with the shine value^^

Quote:
[*] Miku have vertex shading (painting) and Lara not ;-) - I think this makes the difference.[/COLOR][/LIST][/COLOR]

Nein glaube ich nicht Ich habe dieses Miku model selber und vertex shading hat's nicht...außerdem habn die parts dort auch texturen
_____

No i don't think so...... I also have that model and i don't see any vertex shading^^ Also the parts have textures also

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Ich habe mal so eine Frage XD

Ich hab ein Lara model in blender gemacht...aus verschiedenen parts (die aber auch so verschoben das ein paar bone weights dabei draufgegangen sind), dann hab ichs als .obj exportiert und wollte mit Lara bone weight copy machen.... naja das funktioniert auch...aber beim export kommt immer dieser ''x is not in list'' error. Und der geht einfach nicht weg
Wäre iwie schön wenn jemand ne antwort wüsste
____

I have a question ^^

I made a Lara model in blender with different parts (but i moved a few parts to much so the bone weights got destroyed), so i exported it as .obj and made bone weight copy... but when i now want to export it to .mesh.ascii i get this ''x is not in list'' error.

Would be nice if someone knows how to fix iz

Last edited by o0Crofty0o; 01-10-10 at 18:07.
o0Crofty0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-10, 18:05   #990
Love2Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Crofty0o View Post
That's cool

Well BlueJ doesn't know how to convert it right and i only have a damn messed version.....

I asked him if he could give me the files but he isn't online often
Oh.

Thanks, I will be patient.
Love2Raid is offline   Reply With Quote