www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS

Old 12-08-18, 03:12   #31
charmedangelin
Professor

It pretty much says they pulled it because there is no longer support for the games to function on modern devices. I can guess that Square didn't want to shell out money to hire a support team for the mobile versions of Tomb Raider since Real Tech left them so they just pulled them off the market to spare them headaches and loss of profits.
Old 20-08-18, 19:00   #32
Dustie
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
This from the studio.
I guess the next question should be are they coming back?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-18, 18:54   #33
alf717
Hobbyist

I always had different results from phone to phone with these games. I could never figure out why they ran slow or just right when going from phone to phone. I would like to see these game come to the Switch or something though. I wish I could of seen the video/screen of what Realtech VR was doing with TRIII.
alf717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-18, 15:43   #34
MattTR
Tomb Raider

Luckily I already have the both of them purchased.. But the sad part is that if they ever come back, it’ll be a whole new file and we’ll have to rebuy them. :cries: I hope one day we get the classic games remade like Crash and Spyro.
MattTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 11:46   #35
Legends
Tomb Raider

I believe I read that they aren't gonna update or support the apps anymore, so instead of doing maintenance they just decided to take them down. If you already purchased them you can re-download them though. Just go to AppStore, click on your picture (top right corner) then click purchased and you'll get a list of all the previous downloaded and purchased apps. As far as I know these can be deleted and re-downloaded anytime.
Legends is online now   Reply With Quote