Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Old 21-10-15, 12:35   #41
evasyar

Hello TC? Quick question on content of the game.

Do you play the game with the disc; or did you end up downloading the content from the disc, put the disc away, then play the DL'd game content?
evasyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-15, 04:43   #42
suisari
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasyar View Post
Hello TC? Quick question on content of the game.

Do you play the game with the disc; or did you end up downloading the content from the disc, put the disc away, then play the DL'd game content?
I'm not sure what exactly you mean?
suisari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-15, 12:30   #43
Wooxman

You don't need the disc to play the PC version. You just install the game from the disc, but start it from Steam.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-15, 12:44   #44
suisari
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooxman View Post
You don't need the disc to play the PC version. You just install the game from the disc, but start it from Steam.
You can tell I'm not a PC gamer
suisari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-15, 19:51   #45
CheshireBitch

On PS4 you need the CD to play it !

Can't we mod the PC version to play it on 3rd view (single player) ? it would be so cool !
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-15, 20:44   #46
AimlessThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireBitch View Post
On PS4 you need the CD to play it !

Can't we mod the PC version to play it on 3rd view (single player) ? it would be so cool !
Ikr?
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-15, 09:22   #47
HsuanPo

This game is really enjoyable.

I prefer this game than GoL.

The only weakness is that it lacks more expansions. It's a rather short game.
HsuanPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-16, 03:02   #48
SamCactus101

Really fun game. I mentioned this in another thread but I got this game for free at psn. Quite enjoyable.
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-16, 00:55   #49
larafan25

This game ... feels much more awkward to control than GOL did. Am I the only one who thinks this?

GOL felt very quick and snappy. This feels, maybe too refined. I'm not sure.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 03:25   #50
larafan25

Pros

- The torch is flawless. Love lighting it and walking around. Love being able to light the environment.

- Amulets and **** is a cool idea. Werk henni.

- The... open world featuring tombs to discover, that is nice. Though the design feels confusing and crowded. Needed more space.

Cons

- Cannot walk off some platforms, this seems inconsistent. Defeats the purpose of the platforming kinda, and also makes it annoying if not more difficult

- The collision is not as accurate as GOL, the exploration is limited.

- They have turned Lara into............................ this whimsical ....... cartoon anus thing. And I didn't realize it until now. I'm sure this was the case in GOL, but GOL felt a little bit more serious. This feels... cheap. *britney hand gif*

- Who am I to come for the tonality and characterization, that is decided by CD, but I guess everything else is too.... but did Isis seriously call Set a bastard, while being voiced by Camilla??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

- The beetle boss battle and I am assuming more of them, feel... incomparable to the bosses in the previous game. It's too crowded, too busy. All the drama feels contrived.

- Lara's outfit. I, and this is only my opinion, have never been a fan of the Underworld boots. But I did feel they matched the rest of Lara's outfit in GOL. With the green, yet new-age top she had. But in TOO, it just feels out of place with an otherwise classic-ish shirt. The shirt feels far too civilian for such a fantastic game.

- Inconsistent death drops/ death zones. goodnight. r.i.p. may i die?

- Stick with the GOL model. She looked... like no Lara other before, which works in your favor for a title like no Lara Croft game ever before. Now she has a different face, and is...... she looks 5 but sounds a beautiful 3o-something. ??????????????????????????????

- Where is the spear?????????????????? I'm okay with each LC title having it's own special puzzle artifact. But at least have it as an unlockable weapon. Or is it in there??? IDEK.

Last edited by larafan25; 09-05-16 at 03:26.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote