Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 15-03-18, 23:02   #1
missatlntis10kbc

Default Need music?

Holy sh!t, it's been 10 years since I've contributed to this forum..! I'm still as much a Tomb Raider fan as I was back then, though I have to admit I feel a bit "old" since LAU were "my" games and now you have to hunt and scavenge for parts and all of those things that frighten me.

Anyway, that's not why I'm writing this post. Being a composer and a TR fan my genius brain didn't make the connection until today the obvious way I could contribute to the community! In other words: if you're working on a TRLE project (or any other engine), and you'd like some original music tracks, ambiences or stings etc. I'd love to help you out. I'm not looking for payment or anything, I just want to have some fun. Credit would be nice though.

Here are some references:

"Castle on the Lake"
"Legends say that if you follow the river with your eyes closed, you will find the mysterious castle on the lake..."
Listen on Spotify.
Jump to "The Village" for the most beautiful track, or "The Castle" and "The River" for the most adventure-y tracks.

"Jeremiah OST"
Listen on Soundcloud.
This is the soundtrack for a point and click my sister and I made.

For heroic themes, try this and this.

For ambiences, have a listen to this and this.

Hope you'll hear something you like!

Also I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this, will remove if so...
missatlntis10kbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18, 23:24   #2
Dustie

OMG! Is this really all YOUR music? Because there is a track from Crash Bandicoot listed in your Soundcloud account??

I sincerely hope this is all your original work and compositions, because it's really good!! It would be amazing if someone with a professional skill could contribute music and ambiance tracks for custom levels

Last edited by Dustie; 15-03-18 at 23:25.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18, 23:39   #3
missatlntis10kbc

Thank you for the kind words!

Yep, it's all my work. The Crash Bandicoot "Boss Music" is something I wrote years ago to mimic that style.
Old 16-03-18, 15:37   #4
Titak

Great stuff!!!

Would be a great addition to this thread: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=194576
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-18, 21:59   #5
Dustie

Quote:
Originally Posted by missatlntis10kbc View Post
Thank you for the kind words!

Yep, it's all my work. The Crash Bandicoot "Boss Music" is something I wrote years ago to mimic that style.
Oh, I see! Well I like your work a lot and I'm pretty sure I would love to have you do some ambiance tracks for me in the future. Hope you stick around and not disappear
Old 17-03-18, 20:23   #6
missatlntis10kbc

Send me a message when you're ready! Oh I'll stick around alright, with Shadow coming soon and all!
Old 18-03-18, 20:59   #7
Dustie

Quote:
Originally Posted by missatlntis10kbc View Post
Send me a message when you're ready! Oh I'll stick around alright, with Shadow coming soon and all!
I will. How do you feel about making a track which is similar in content and style to the Croft Manor tracks from Legend and Anniversary? Those are amazing, they're one of the best things about those games