www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 11-11-17, 20:37   #26891
rewak
Professor

That was amazing, especially how it gave the Tyrant high heels!
rewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-17, 21:20   #26892
robm_2007
Legend

Location: Fruits and vegetables? Sounds like an entire wing of a 1950s insane asylum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
What makes that funny is we already had that happen in Dead Aim with Morpheus and the t+G virus
I've seen pics but never played that.

TG Virus is verrrrry on the nose.
Old 14-11-17, 12:26   #26893
shockwave_pulsar00
Archaeologist

So, according to the same leaker who posted the info about Injustice 2 having Enchantress and the Ninja Turtles....

The RE2 Remake should be shown by the end of the year or early next year, which is after everything related to RE7 will be out. The game is also 3rd person, but it's not specified exactly which type of 3rd person view. Most likely over the shoulder.

The user also posted info about several other Capcom, Namco and Nintendo news. Things like Devil May Cry 5, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite DLC, Soul Calibur 6, etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comme...8i/leakileaks/

Guess we will find out soon if this stuff is true as well.
Old 14-11-17, 13:01   #26894
rewak
Professor

Well PSX is December 9th and 10th, right before RE7 Gold is released. I did say a while ago it wouldn't surprise me if they announced it before that was released so they could include flyer ads with the physical releases to hype it up. It would line up, but we'll see.
rewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 13:41   #26895
robm_2007
Legend

Location: Fruits and vegetables? Sounds like an entire wing of a 1950s insane asylum.

^ Yeah, flyers in RE7 Gold edition would make sense.

And these RE leaks we've been getting for years have been true (at least the major ones that I've read). I hope these are also true! (But for end of year release).
Old 14-11-17, 14:33   #26896
Mikky
Legend

Quote:
This "leak" reminds me of those "wish-list" leaks you'd get before an E3 event. I mean, all this information is conveniently about sequels fans have been wanting for years. And other things like Link in Soul Calibur 6 for Switch? Please. The RE2 remake "news" is a vague guess at best: "this year or next year" - well, duh. I'm definitely taking all of this with chunks of salt.
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 17:23   #26897
redfox45
Explorer

Quote:
Devil May Cry 5:
This will finally be announced at PSX. Dante, Vergil, and Nero will all be playable on the game. I don't know if that will be confirmed at PSX in particular alongside the reveal, but multiple sources have informed me that all three characters are on it and you can play as them.
I'd be interested to find out how they plan to bring back a confirmed dead character.
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 17:24   #26898
shockwave_pulsar00
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox45 View Post
I'd be interested to find out how they plan to bring back a confirmed dead character.
I just wanna know why Lady and Trish aren't listed as playable characters....I'd rather have them back vs. Nero and Kirie.
Old 14-11-17, 23:27   #26899
Uzi master
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
This "leak" reminds me of those "wish-list" leaks you'd get before an E3 event. I mean, all this information is conveniently about sequels fans have been wanting for years. And other things like Link in Soul Calibur 6 for Switch? Please. The RE2 remake "news" is a vague guess at best: "this year or next year" - well, duh. I'm definitely taking all of this with chunks of salt.
Yeah, I mean come on, Link, in Soul Calibur? Like that could ever happen!
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 04:29   #26900
domino92
Relic Hunter

Quote:
So, according to the same leaker who posted the info about Injustice 2 having Enchantress and the Ninja Turtles....

The RE2 Remake should be shown by the end of the year or early next year, which is after everything related to RE7 will be out. The game is also 3rd person, but it's not specified exactly which type of 3rd person view. Most likely over the shoulder.
I want to believe we'll have some new information before the end of the year. So I will put some faith in this leak, but mostly out of desperation. Because it's been too long since we've heard anything from this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
Oh these leak lists are usually incredibly fake to the point of humour. Always take them with a colossal mountain of salt, even from veteran leakers.

But still, I have a small nugget of faith not because I think it's true... but because I want it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi master View Post
Yeah, I mean come on, Link, in Soul Calibur? Like that could ever happen!
Hey, sometimes relationships change. Namco Bando last had a game on a Nintendo console how long ago? That relationship may need some rekindling, who knows?