www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-07-18, 15:01   #28431
dcw123
Relic Hunter
 
dcw123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: England, UK Gender:Male
Posts: 5,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenya awakens View Post
Mercs is so much fun.
While it was fun - I think it should remain a thing for RE4,5,6

Raid Mode in Revelations 1 was something new and different - Rev2's mode felt odd and I didn't like it as much.

Honestly thing the standard old style RE mini games should return - if they even will in the RE2make. We know Hunk and Tofu will, but will Extreme Battle?
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-18, 15:29   #28432
Samz
Archaeologist
 
Samz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Helheim
Posts: 1,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
While it was fun - I think it should remain a thing for RE4,5,6

Raid Mode in Revelations 1 was something new and different - Rev2's mode felt odd and I didn't like it as much.

Honestly thing the standard old style RE mini games should return - if they even will in the RE2make. We know Hunk and Tofu will, but will Extreme Battle?
I hope Extreme battle comes back, but Hunk and Tofu (and maybe even a few more if we're lucky) are playable.
__________________
"What does it mean to a Tomb Raider?,It means to collect artifacts for sport"
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-18, 16:07   #28433
dcw123
Relic Hunter
 
dcw123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: England, UK Gender:Male
Posts: 5,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
I hope Extreme battle comes back, but Hunk and Tofu (and maybe even a few more if we're lucky) are playable.
I always found Mercenaries (RE4,5,6 style) got boring and repetivive after a few games..
It was fun, and the music was awesome - but it all the same sorta **** in the end.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 00:33   #28434
matrix54
Tomb Raider
 
matrix54's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: N/A
Posts: 19,628
Default

Itís an arcadey mini-game. Itís not meant to be a rich, rewarding experience. Itís meant to be lighthearted and fun. Small. Light. Mindless.

Though, skill can be applied if needed.
__________________
Check out "Checkout: Journey to Employee of the Month!"
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:20   #28435
Nenya awakens
Tomb Raider
 
Nenya awakens's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 14,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
I always found Mercenaries (RE4,5,6 style) got boring and repetivive after a few games..
It was fun, and the music was awesome - but it all the same sorta **** in the end.
Itís fun when you play with with someone and team up. Gets really intense!
__________________
I may be dead, but I'm still pretty.
Nenya awakens is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 18:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.