Old 11-11-11, 05:28   #8341
b.gluch

and i spent so much time making the ketchup look perfect :/ so tragique
Old 11-11-11, 05:34   #8342
lance6439

When I can't draw lara croft or nathan drake
Old 11-11-11, 05:45   #8343
benjamin_2010

Living with my boyfriend. He's as emotionally mature as his 8 year old sister sometimes.

And it seems like I'm the only one who does housework!
Old 11-11-11, 12:11   #8344
CiaKonwerski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
Do they know that you like guys? Or are they just making accusations behind your back?

If they do not, I would not blame them. They are outside observers. I mean, not to defend their actions, but their assumptions comes from their ignorance about you. The next time they make negative remarks, tell them to mind their own ****ing business.
They don't know anything about me, that is the point. I literally keep all of my personal life...personal. This is why I do not try to make friends etc. Most of the time they will either talk behind your back, leave you, or just flat out say something and then when I try to talk to them about what they said, they act like immature brats. I mean really...we are in college people, leave your immature baggage back in high school. It just really frustrates me. I do not mind if people assume I like guys, because I do. However, when people automatically think I am gay without even considering the possibility of "Oh, that person might be transgendered" really erks me. And instead of just asking me, they do stupid things behind my back. It is already hard living a life being transgendered. I definitely do not need the added comments, however if people want to act judgemental and immature, whatever. Not my life. :l
Old 11-11-11, 15:53   #8345
Linoshi Croft

Boredom with people and places...I just wana go somewhere new
Old 11-11-11, 17:52   #8346
Mikky

The fact that Google is now in Portuguese. That means all the typing suggestions are in Portuguese, too. How annoying. >_>
Old 11-11-11, 18:38   #8347
Ora Dagger

no more doritos
Old 11-11-11, 23:10   #8348
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaKonwerski View Post
They don't know anything about me, that is the point. I literally keep all of my personal life...personal. This is why I do not try to make friends etc. Most of the time they will either talk behind your back, leave you, or just flat out say something and then when I try to talk to them about what they said, they act like immature brats. I mean really...we are in college people, leave your immature baggage back in high school. It just really frustrates me. I do not mind if people assume I like guys, because I do. However, when people automatically think I am gay without even considering the possibility of "Oh, that person might be transgendered" really erks me. And instead of just asking me, they do stupid things behind my back. It is already hard living a life being transgendered. I definitely do not need the added comments, however if people want to act judgemental and immature, whatever. Not my life. :l
I think you have two options.

1. Don't tell them anything about you liking guys or that you are transgendered. With this, they will still think you are gay and be talking about something that isn't true.

2. Or you can tell them that you are transgendered. Honestly, I would not assume that one is transgendered if I thought a person was gay. They might not even think that is a real thing. So, if you tell them, then they at least make comments based on facts. Although, if they are making rude comments about gays, I can imagine the comments will be worse for a transgendered person.

It's kind of a Catch-22, really.
Old 11-11-11, 23:29   #8349
Tombraider95

Trollers. Seriously why can't they just grow up.
Old 12-11-11, 00:59   #8350
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombraider95 View Post
Trollers. Seriously why can't they just grow up.
How dare you?

I resemble that remark!
Closed Thread