Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 12-12-10, 15:31   #41
Titak

You have to move some blocks to open up a passage.
Once you are in the next room (slope with deadly fuel at the bottom) you have to light two pools of that fuel with the torch.
So make sure you don't loose it.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 15:33   #42
FloTheMachine

Oh I've been in that room Thanks
FloTheMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-10, 05:46   #43
TRBabe

Default stuck Deep in the Jungle

I'm playing Hokolo's level Deep in the Jungle and I've just put the 2 canopic jars in to open the door to the lava room. I've used the switch inside the room to turn off the first burner down below, but Lara won't pull the pillar (see screenshot). I use Ctrl + down arrow as usual to make her pull but she won't.

The walkthru says Pull that first lever to turn off the first burner at the ground. Now proceed down to that first extinguished burner near the ladder. Pull the pillar to the end in the middle structure. A door with small rotating blades will open.

I've reloaded to where I'm just outside the room and did it all again without saving in the room just in case there's a save glitch but no luck.

There's nothing to grab off that tile behind her either so that's not what's stopping it from moving.

Anyone have a savegame or a solution? thanks

Last edited by TRBabe; 13-12-10 at 05:50.
TRBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-10, 20:24   #44
FloTheMachine

I just finished replaying a amazing level by Michum called The Chamber
It's a fabulous masterpiece, I reccomend it all the way

http://skribblerz.com/Reports3/thechamber.htm
FloTheMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-10, 03:04   #45
egypt_gypsie

I am playing WayneScales Secrets of Nepal, and I am stuck in the base in the first level.

I got through the whole base, went on the conveyor belt and everything, and then the walkthrough told me to go back to the entrance, and go down the open hole to the wind tunnel room.

This is the hole that it was talking about, except it isn't open like it is supposed to be....

Did I miss something? Was there a switch that I missed that opens it?
egypt_gypsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-11, 18:27   #46
Scurvy

*bump*

Has anyone played Outworld??

Im stuck upon where you put the red gem into the slot and you walk up further to see 4 more diamond slots, where can i find these??
Scurvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-11, 23:29   #47
snork

Sorry, I am only seeing this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRBabe View Post
I'm playing Hokolo's level Deep in the Jungle and I've just put the 2 canopic jars in to open the door to the lava room. I've used the switch inside the room to turn off the first burner down below, but Lara won't pull the pillar (see screenshot). I use Ctrl + down arrow as usual to make her pull but she won't.
I had the exact same misterious problem.

Vimmers was able to load my savegame, pull the thingy across where the fire was, and save again without any problem.

Vimmers savegame is still there :
http://forum.trle.net/viewtopic.php?...=466447&hilit=

Last edited by snork; 03-01-11 at 23:30.
snork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 01:10   #48
_edy_

I'm playing Himalayan Mysteries at the moment and I'm experiencing a bug in the Denboche's Sanctuary level.. I've collected all four "medicines" and I'm at the part where ou have to put them in their respective holders to drop the four boulders. But every time I try to put the very first one in, doesn't matter which one, I see the cutscene of the respective boulder falling down, but then the screen would not change back to showing Lara! It does not freeze, the music goes on, I can take out my guns and put them back (the health bar shows up), or go to the inventory, but can not progress further.

I'm playing on Windows XP SP3 on my laptop, haven't had any other glitch or error with the level so far!
_edy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 01:26   #49
Atlantisfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by _edy_ View Post
I'm playing Himalayan Mysteries at the moment and I'm experiencing a bug in the Denboche's Sanctuary level.. I've collected all four "medicines" and I'm at the part where ou have to put them in their respective holders to drop the four boulders. But every time I try to put the very first one in, doesn't matter which one, I see the cutscene of the respective boulder falling down, but then the screen would not change back to showing Lara! It does not freeze, the music goes on, I can take out my guns and put them back (the health bar shows up), or go to the inventory, but can not progress further.

I'm playing on Windows XP SP3 on my laptop, haven't had any other glitch or error with the level so far!
I had the same bug but if you save and reload after every time it will work
Atlantisfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 01:38   #50
_edy_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisfreak View Post
I had the same bug but if you save and reload after every time it will work
You mean, save after a boulder had fallen? And then reload? I'll try it out, be right back!

EDIT: Yaaaaaaaaay, thank you!

Last edited by _edy_; 09-01-11 at 01:42.
_edy_ is offline   Reply With Quote