Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 10-02-13, 18:54   #5031
milance941

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim1tD View Post
Nice, so you adding in the extra stuff now? (As in extra textures; AO, Normals, specs, etc.) And why can't I see his skirt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
Because, as stated before, the model was extracted incomplete with parts missing.

EDIT: Got it confused with Connor. Disregard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Crofty0o View Post
I think he's finishing the rig. He says the parts you see are already rigged, means the parts not shown on the pic are remained to be rigged^^ (they are extracted, just not currently shown because he wanted to show what's done and what's left to do)
Like Crofty said
All you see here is rigged and other parts (skirt and hands) are in another layer
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 22:28   #5032
Kaios

Does anyone here know how to convert from GMod to XPS/XNALara?

I have Firebrand and Tron Bonne's Gustaff files from some site, but they are in GMod format.

Would anyone want the links to convert them?
Kaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 23:10   #5033
Lim1tD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaios View Post
Does anyone here know how to convert from GMod to XPS/XNALara?

I have Firebrand and Tron Bonne's Gustaff files from some site, but they are in GMod format.

Would anyone want the links to convert them?
I can convert them. Send 'em to me.
Lim1tD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 23:19   #5034
Kaios

Thank you so much o:

Here is the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?oh2xg9gdo23mb8h
Kaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-13, 23:31   #5035
charlie88

Hi guys. new member here. youst discovered this program yesterday xnalara . didnt know such thing existed. its amazing what you can do with it. well i dont know if am in the right direction but if someone can point me out since am lost. but i think this is the request thread??? if so i was wondering if some one can please make a halo 4 masterchief model for xnalara or xps? i like doing armor for cosplaying and since i found out this program wich you can do anything , its easier for me to creat guns or armor pieces for my liking instead of looking at pictures. ive always though of this and finally got it thanks ato a couple of people on deviantart. my other plee is if someone can tell me with in depth details on how to make a model, extract etc all the thing you have to do to make such thing come to life so i can be of help. cause i like helping others specially for requests. i want to learn this since ive always wanted to be a game designer. so if someone could help , i would glady apreciated. thanks all for those wonderful models.
charlie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 01:49   #5036
thePWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie88 View Post
Hi guys. new member here. youst discovered this program yesterday xnalara . didnt know such thing existed. its amazing what you can do with it. well i dont know if am in the right direction but if someone can point me out since am lost. but i think this is the request thread??? if so i was wondering if some one can please make a halo 4 masterchief model for xnalara or xps? i like doing armor for cosplaying and since i found out this program wich you can do anything , its easier for me to creat guns or armor pieces for my liking instead of looking at pictures. ive always though of this and finally got it thanks ato a couple of people on deviantart. my other plee is if someone can tell me with in depth details on how to make a model, extract etc all the thing you have to do to make such thing come to life so i can be of help. cause i like helping others specially for requests. i want to learn this since ive always wanted to be a game designer. so if someone could help , i would glady apreciated. thanks all for those wonderful models.
You can't...actually...create cosplay armor and weapons with xnalara. You could use the models for reference though.
As for extracting models and ****, Google is your friend.

Oh yeah, for anyone referencing this post for ****... grow a funny bone.
thePWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 07:09   #5037
charlie88

yeah i know you cant create armor but what i meant was for refreances purpouse. as for google yes i know it can be your friend but what i want are youst the steps so then i can search 1 by 1 in how to make models. For example first step is extracting , then i search how to extract. Next step is lets say rendering, then i search how to render etc. Sorry that i wasnt clear enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePWA View Post
You can't...actually...create cosplay armor and weapons with xnalara. You could use the models for reference though.
As for extracting models and ****, Google is your friend.

Oh yeah, for anyone referencing this post for ****... grow a funny bone.
charlie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 08:34   #5038
Hiddenus

I don't know did anyone posted this request here, but...
Is there any possibility to get Haythem Kenway?
I had a funny work in my head, but it would require his presence.
Hiddenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 14:44   #5039
gadabung1

can anyone sent me wang yuanji model like this?

[IMG]http://i47.************/14qoaa.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by gadabung1; 12-02-13 at 15:40.
gadabung1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 23:11   #5040
Kayden007

Wondering if any of you may be able to rig Link's face for me? Like his eyes and mouth, gets kinda boring doing poses with a blank face. Thanks in advance!

Heres the download : http://depositfiles.com/files/3vhw0czdg

Got Link from a pack here : http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...postcount=3296

Last edited by Kayden007; 21-02-13 at 16:50.
Kayden007 is offline   Reply With Quote