Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 22-03-18, 08:16   #31
scremanie

Every single shot she is in. However my favourite is the entire scene from when she legs it with her hands tied, to the moment she is startled in the creek bed by Richard. That whole river-plane-parachute-spike removal-first kill is absolutely phenomal. I cried when I watched her pull out that spike, because how raw emotion and pain she shows is so real, and her first kill made me cry also. We couldn’t have asked for a better Lara. I was soooo sceptical at first about her, and the moment I watched her in action as Lara in the cinema, I was blown away.
scremanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-18, 08:32   #32
xLara_Nathanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by scremanie View Post
Every single shot she is in. However my favourite is the entire scene from when she legs it with her hands tied, to the moment she is startled in the creek bed by Richard. That whole river-plane-parachute-spike removal-first kill is absolutely phenomal. I cried when I watched her pull out that spike, because how raw emotion and pain she shows is so real, and her first kill made me cry also. We couldn’t have asked for a better Lara. I was soooo sceptical at first about her, and the moment I watched her in action as Lara in the cinema, I was blown away.
Agreed 100%. The fact that I was so skeptical turned out to be a positive since it allowed me to be surprised even more.
xLara_Nathanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-18, 14:35   #33
HD Simplicityy

The parachute landing scene, removing the spike from her abs, giving Mathias the finger...literally, escaping the crumbling tomb, her earlier boxing scene, and the first kill. Out of those, I thought she displayed the best acting when she removed the spike. Gritty expressions. Her nonchalant, ignorant but tough personality before the second half of the film also was well done.

Thank you Alicia!! You did a great job! HOWEVER....I think she's done better: Ex Machina. That was an Oscar worthy performance.
HD Simplicityy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-18, 19:07   #34
AimlessThunder

I love it when she says "Use your mirrors!" "Splat!" . I also love her speaking hindi!

Last edited by AimlessThunder; 22-03-18 at 19:09.
AimlessThunder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-18, 19:12   #35
Jen_TR

The MMA fight at the start was brilliant, you could really see all the training and hard work Alicia had put into preparing for the role.
Like everyone else, the injury scene after the parachuting was amazing. I was disappointed she didn't cauterise the wound like in the game though.
I really enjoyed the stealth scene when she returns to the camp, I loved stealth mode in the game.
Jen_TR is offline   Reply With Quote