Old 17-03-07, 17:57   #1
Lara Coft Baby

Default TRC Cheats

I was looking for cheats and I found this site

Quote:
Fly

Facing north press and hold W+I+N+G+S

All Weapons

Go to the inventory then to the large medipak press and hold C + T + R + L.

Level Skip

Go to the inventory and then to load game press and hold L + I + F + T.

All Items

Go to the inventory then to the small medipak press and hold A + L + T + G + R

Big Head Mode

Go to the inventory and press load and press and Hold, T + L+ T

God Mode

Go to the inventory then to the flares press and hold F + I + R + E.
Do any of them work?? I tried doing "Fly" "Big Head Mode" and "God mode" But they dont seem to work for me. Dose any one know if these work?? What other cheats are there?? I would really like some please
Lara Coft Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-07, 18:14   #2
Chocolate

Might be because you're not facing north...in my version of TRC there was no compass. None of the cheats really worked for me either, regardless of what direction I tried them with. But maybe I was doing something wrong.
Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-07, 20:55   #3
Betal

the ¨fly¨, ¨big head¨ and ¨god¨ mode is just fake. But as Chocolate said it dosen't work for me either and I tried all directions on a square. I even tried position editor.
Betal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-07, 11:22   #4
Chocolate

The thing is that it's not the Godmode and Big head cheats I did. After completing Chronicles I decided to cheat just for fun but the level skips and all weapons cheat didn't work.
Old 18-03-07, 17:55   #5
Betal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
The thing is that it's not the Godmode and Big head cheats I did. After completing Chronicles I decided to cheat just for fun but the level skips and all weapons cheat didn't work.
I meant all cheats in my posts. But the godmode and head mode is just fake and the other doesn't work.
Old 18-03-07, 19:29   #6
Chocolate

Yeah I know. None of the cheats work for me no matter the direction.
Old 18-03-07, 20:06   #7
Betal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
Yeah I know. None of the cheats work for me no matter the direction.
I olny know 1 cheat which is working. and it's this:
Unlimited Large Medi Packs: Look at your health. If it is 100% full then the code won't work. You will need to lose some health. When your health is half lost then the code is okay to do, except if you have more then 1 Large Medipack it won't work. Go to the inventory and and bring up the Large Medipack. Remember you need only 1 Large Medipack and half life. Press the LOOK button (0) and quickly press the 9 button at the top of your keyboard not the Num Lock. If Lara says no then you have more than one Large Medipack. Now exit the inventory and go back to the inventory. Look at your Large Medipack. If it says Unlimited Large medipack then the code worked. If it does not say that the code never worked.

Unlimited Small Medi Packs: Look at your health. If it is 100% full then the code won't work. You will need to lose some health. When your health is half lost then the code is okay to do, except if you have more then 1 Small Medipack it won't work. Go to the inventory and and bring up the Small Medipack. Remember you need only 1 Small Medipack and half life. Press the LOOK button (0) and quickly press the 0 button at the top of your keyboard not the Num Lock. If Lara says no then you have more than one Small Medipack. Now exit the inventory and go back to the inventory. Look at your Small Medipack. If it says Unlimited Small medipack then the code worked. If it does not say that the code never worked.

from www.tombraiderchronicles.com
Old 19-03-07, 07:31   #8
ELEN
Golden

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betal View Post
I olny know 1 cheat which is working. and it's this:
Unlimited Large Medi Packs: Look at your health. If it is 100% full then the code won't work. You will need to lose some health. When your health is half lost then the code is okay to do, except if you have more then 1 Large Medipack it won't work. Go to the inventory and and bring up the Large Medipack. Remember you need only 1 Large Medipack and half life. Press the LOOK button (0) and quickly press the 9 button at the top of your keyboard not the Num Lock. If Lara says no then you have more than one Large Medipack. Now exit the inventory and go back to the inventory. Look at your Large Medipack. If it says Unlimited Large medipack then the code worked. If it does not say that the code never worked.

Unlimited Small Medi Packs: Look at your health. If it is 100% full then the code won't work. You will need to lose some health. When your health is half lost then the code is okay to do, except if you have more then 1 Small Medipack it won't work. Go to the inventory and and bring up the Small Medipack. Remember you need only 1 Small Medipack and half life. Press the LOOK button (0) and quickly press the 0 button at the top of your keyboard not the Num Lock. If Lara says no then you have more than one Small Medipack. Now exit the inventory and go back to the inventory. Look at your Small Medipack. If it says Unlimited Small medipack then the code worked. If it does not say that the code never worked.

from www.tombraiderchronicles.com
And it's the only one. All other cheats, wherever you see them, do NOT work. If you want additional ammo or guns, you have to use a SaveGame Editor.

btw\ what is the Big Head Mode? It's the first time I read about it.
ELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-07, 22:06   #9
Telekill

Well this stinks. I was hoping to find a level skip code due to me being stuck on the second mission of Chronicles

Oh well. Maybe I just wasn't meant to see the whole game... *sighs*
Telekill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-07, 11:49   #10
kryptonite23

My relative is asking for it but you make the first move.

Thanks for posting
kryptonite23 is offline   Reply With Quote