Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 13-02-12, 16:40   #501
Mr.rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexil View Post
I have all TERA models with original weights and bones, I just don't feel like porting anything atm.
I'm playing around with Skyrim mod tools (:
Well, OK. . .
I would like you to do whenever you like ,
but I don't intend to force you to do.

Thank you for your advice.
Please enjoy your playing!
Mr.rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 17:10   #502
Mr.rice

. . .Well, I don't ask too much now.

I don't ask fully posable condition!

Just "imposable?" model is enough!!(posable is better )

Please ,anyone. . .
Old 13-02-12, 19:06   #503
BlondeSteve92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.rice View Post
. . .Well, I don't ask too much now.

I don't ask fully posable condition!

Just "imposable?" model is enough!!(posable is better )

Please ,anyone. . .
Please try not to double post. If you wish to add more text, edit your first post. This forum isnt a fan of double posting. lol

But like Rexil said, it's a Uengine game so I'm pretty sure we have a guide to getting models from that engine into xnalara. Have a look at the guide and meshmods thread. It's pretty easy when following it step by step. Anyone can do it. Give it ago
BlondeSteve92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-12, 23:56   #504
linne_Ssuyl

Hi
I search the model of gan ning from dynasty warriors 6 plz
linne_Ssuyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-12, 05:07   #505
Stroggoii

There's some stuff I would really love:

Any of the girls from the Wii Monster High game.
Leon Belmont from Castlevania: Lamment of Innocence.
and Viola from Soul Calibur V.

I bet someone will eventually do Viola but the other two would be really appreciated a lot
Stroggoii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-12, 10:28   #506
fuzzycroft

Would someone be so kind as to upload a copy of the Catwoman model from Batman Arkham City somewhere?
fuzzycroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-12, 13:12   #507
Mr.rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeSteve92 View Post
Please try not to double post. If you wish to add more text, edit your first post. This forum isnt a fan of double posting. lol

But like Rexil said, it's a Uengine game so I'm pretty sure we have a guide to getting models from that engine into xnalara. Have a look at the guide and meshmods thread. It's pretty easy when following it step by step. Anyone can do it. Give it ago
I see. I'll try it somehow by my self.
Thank you, everyone. And good bye!
Old 14-02-12, 16:44   #508
Killian
Inactive

Default Deus Ex Models

OK so I know that Crofty extracted Jensen, Megan Reed and Yelena, but I was hoping for some more models.

I really REALLY badly want Eliza Cassan. Out of all the models she's the one I want the most. I was also hoping to get Frank Pritchard, Jaron Namir, Faridah Malik, Zeke Sanders and a Belltower Spec Ops guy. I know that's a LOT to ask for, but understand I am not asking for them all right now. I just wanted to ask so that if anyone plans to extract more Deus Ex models, these are the ones I would like to have. Eliza is my real request though, I was hoping to get her sooner than the others. If anyone does plan on extracting any of these (again I am not asking for them all, just letting you know I would like to have some of them for XNALara) take as much time as you need, I am a very patient person and I know the lot of you probably have a thousand other things to do.

Again Eliza is my real request, so here is a picture of her:

I have pictures like the one above for the others, if you need them just ask.

Thanks a lot, and I hope to hear from someone about Eliza soon. If you do plan to do it just let me know you are working on it so I have something to look forward to.
Killian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-12, 17:19   #509
king.neko212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
OK so I know that Crofty extracted Jensen, Megan Reed and Yelena, but I was hoping for some more models.

I really REALLY badly want Eliza Cassan. Out of all the models she's the one I want the most. I was also hoping to get Frank Pritchard, Jaron Namir, Faridah Malik, Zeke Sanders and a Belltower Spec Ops guy. I know that's a LOT to ask for, but understand I am not asking for them all right now. I just wanted to ask so that if anyone plans to extract more Deus Ex models, these are the ones I would like to have. Eliza is my real request though, I was hoping to get her sooner than the others. If anyone does plan on extracting any of these (again I am not asking for them all, just letting you know I would like to have some of them for XNALara) take as much time as you need, I am a very patient person and I know the lot of you probably have a thousand other things to do.

Again Eliza is my real request, so here is a picture of her:

I have pictures like the one above for the others, if you need them just ask.

Thanks a lot, and I hope to hear from someone about Eliza soon. If you do plan to do it just let me know you are working on it so I have something to look forward to.
i want eliza too
king.neko212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-12, 17:31   #510
UchihaAlice

Question

Umm... hey there This isn't really request,but I don't know where else should I post this..it's just that I wonder if anyone still works on some Soul Calibur models? ^^
UchihaAlice is offline   Reply With Quote