Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 26-03-18, 23:23   #21
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekim View Post
Yes of course. What's wrong with being trans? You have a very transphobic tone it's very appalling.
Regards to a satanist being Lara Croft, I wouldn't mind that either. According to the bible, God gave Satan power over earth, so be it!
i love you so much as of now
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 23:29   #22
WWETombRaider

Wut is this thread?

WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 23:39   #23
bekim

If changing your sex gets you to Hollywood then Ill be starting hormone therapy asap
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 23:40   #24
Rai

StudBuddha, I asked you before not to double or triple post. You can make use of the multi quote feature or edit an existing post. I will merge your posts this time, but further occurrences may result in post deletion

If you didn't want people to talk about Alicia, but your TR1 theory, perhaps have this thread just for the theory.

Last edited by Rai; 26-03-18 at 23:58.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 23:44   #25
tomblover

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post

I agree, though -- let's not talk about Alicia, again, because I don't feel like calling OP a moron, again.

"Lara looks at Larson with her left eye". I'm pretty sure it's not possible to not look with both eyes simultaneously, unless you have one of them closed -- but then, she's wearing sunglasses, so we can't tell.

The Natla Technologies logo is also blue, and Lara's full name is never stated to be "Lara Amelia Croft", certainly not in the classics, but never mind that.

That was genuinely very interesting to me, even if it's mostly new-age esotericism I can't make sense of. Looking forward to more, if you have more in the pipeline.

Last edited by tomblover; 26-03-18 at 23:46.
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 23:47   #26
dinne

*deleted*

Last edited by dinne; 12-08-20 at 06:36.
dinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-18, 00:08   #27
bekim

Honestly +1 for the effort on that video.
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-18, 00:40   #28
StudBuddha
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinne View Post
Hey I have watched all your video but I can't use the tool you used, so I couldn't verify by myself the options about matching words.

So, well yes Angelina Jolie has her bad past and attitudes, as well as most of the Hollywood crew.

And yes some symbolism of all the Tomb Raiders can be interpreted to real cults I guess, but it's the same in many videogames and cartoons, movies etc. Not always means to have illuminati inside the group of the developers; often, developers just lack of fantasy and re-use some of the dynamics of the biggest legends in the world (that are almost always related to christians-jews-satanists-paganism and nordic stuffs).
It can have an actual sense, I mean, maybe someone inside Core Design had intentionally made this. But it can be also just a coincidence since MANY and I say MANY things can be read in a symbolic way everywhere even when they are not intentional.
Sometimes, when you have tried to match the words with more words like "two annular eclipses", seems to forced because it's very difficult to believe that they actually calculated "the return of Jesus" or "the truth movement", to find out "two annular eclipses" and then to give them as eyes to Lara. It can be, but I find it very hard to believe. Also "Leather" -> "Eclipse" seems forced because leather material was just trendy and cool and I think they didn't calculated it from "eclipse".
Same tought about other sentences that are pronounced during Natla's speaking in the Lara's vision... And other things seem too forced to be intentional. Considering that symbolism can be tracked in whatever circumnstance...
Anyway, it would be nice if an actual ex-Core member can confirm some details, just to not fall in the most desperate research about symbolism...

Nice guess about the colors of the outfit anyway, that's cool if it was intentional.
I agree. Thank you for your insight. I agree with you.

I don't know and wouldn't have a way of knowing if this is all done purposely or not. This could be like you said, coincidental. Or during those time it like you said again trendy. That leather and Eclipse does seem forced.

I should have done this better about the Eclipses and Return of Jesus and the Truth Movement. I did that because some Christians believe that Jesus is the truth. But it is hard to match all that with Eclipses. Same with the leather. But I still do believe that Lara's eyes are Annular Eclipses. Thinking about it again it may be a characteristic of the RH-. Their piercing eyes/Fire like eyes.

I think it's just cool to point these things out if they are intentional or not.

With Tihocan I went off to talk about today's world (which I probably should have left out) I wanted to draw attention to his quote "A slaughter heap now". Man's world collapsing. But way of greed and other selfish reason. Tihocan also wears a red cape. Red Cape in Gematria are 7 7 11 11. Just like his name, his "stick solid with frozen blood quote".
StudBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-18, 03:59   #29
New Dwight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudBuddha View Post
I believe that Alicia Wikander is a male.
That scream in movie had me thinking twice.
I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudBuddha View Post
The entire industry is Satanic.
Of course it is.
So is this thread :/
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-18, 12:19   #30
Moosey

Sorry but I honestly can't tell if this thread is serious or not.
Moosey is offline   Reply With Quote