www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 19-07-17, 20:12   #18331
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 View Post
I'm so happy and relieved right now, last week I posted that my mum had found two lumps in both breasts and might have breast cancer. I can confirm that they're just tissue bunged together to make a lump. It's nothing to worry about 😊!
Good to hear! Glad it's nothing too serious like cancer
Old 19-07-17, 20:23   #18332
Daring Do
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 View Post
I'm so happy and relieved right now, last week I posted that my mum had found two lumps in both breasts and might have breast cancer. I can confirm that they're just tissue bunged together to make a lump. It's nothing to worry about 😊!
Oh yay!! Glad she's alright!
Old 20-07-17, 14:31   #18333
HecticBartoli
Student

Feeling very weak , I lost my debit card, and I got attacked by a dude who thinks he's the opposite race, I hate people who pretend to be something they're not, especially that washed up rapper from 5ive, as what Bouchard said "he's a loose end that needs tidying up." Since that cowardcarries a knife everywhere he goes, One too many mood swings this week, My washing machine messed up a few days ago, I have half a mind to commit suicide, It's either Headspace needs to help me go through crap, or they're going to regret it.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-17, 21:01   #18334
Shirley_Manson
Professor

Had a great day at the beach today. Well, it was a beach on a river but still a beach. Sand and everything!
I had a snake brush upon my arm and then it continued on it's merry way straight into a bunch of swimmers who were completely panicked. It was hilarious to watch. River snakes are completely harmless. Then I caught a living clam. I didn't even know they breathe underwater! I put it back, idk how it swam to the surface anyway. The I took home two gorgeous snail shells. Went to get iced coffee with my BF later.
Tl;dr Had a great day today!
Old 21-07-17, 23:55   #18335
peeves
Legend

Location: Heaven with cats and TR1, 2, 4, 5, 6, UB, LA, and Times level

Feeling pretty cool since some of my favorite TV shows are gonna start to air on Disney XD again in the near future. I mean I got pokemon to watch. And yo kai watch. Doraemon is coming back also. And I complained how sabrina the animated series stopped airing well I got something to replace that.
Old 22-07-17, 22:34   #18336
Yeauxleaux
Historian

@Lara_Fan excellent news!

_________

Anyays I Just got home from work

I've refused to work with Death Breath tomorrow. I flat said no, because I'm not holding my breath all day just so I don't have to smell his disrespectful as **** breath.

They understood, thankfully.

On another note, some men really think they're all that sometimes. So this guy was talking about "what he'd do to Britney Spears" and everything, and no shade, if only Britney would let him... he looked like Shrek.

Kind of inversely reminds me of these men who think I want to **** them just because I'm gay. Madonna... we have standards thanks. Unless you look like Britney's current boyfriend most gays wouldn't touch you with a 10ft barge pole honey.

Old Yesterday, 22:26   #18337
Vinkula
Tomb Raider

Stressed, again. Mostly school stuff, but with a clear head it's going to get solved.