www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 23:15   #12501
SoraSakai
Historian
 
SoraSakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
Id guess around 200 dollars or more. The Jolie one was like 230 but looks really good other that her head being a different skin tone than her chest. These dolls always have that issue...

Edit: i went on ebay to find the new doll and found this instead lololol what and why did this happen???

This is amazing. This is the single funniest thing I've seen all day hahahaha
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:14   #12502
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter
 
WWETombRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 7,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
Id guess around 200 dollars or more. The Jolie one was like 230 but looks really good other that her head being a different skin tone than her chest. These dolls always have that issue...

Edit: i went on ebay to find the new doll and found this instead lololol what and why did this happen???

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gcviyj2.jpg[/IG]
Whoever is selling that is so cheap! It's clear by the amateurishly cut square in the cardboard.
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:20   #12503
2001LC20
Professor
 
2001LC20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 3,414
Default

You guys think SE gained money from this movie? If so how much could they have earned? 5M? 10M? It's good for Shadow's 135M budget you know...
__________________
"And I will make our name and home great again" Lara Croft
2001LC20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:36   #12504
GeekOfComedy
Archaeologist
 
GeekOfComedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: World
Posts: 1,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
You guys think SE gained money from this movie? If so how much could they have earned? 5M? 10M? It's good for Shadow's 135M budget you know...
They earn money when the film goes into production as MGM and WB pay roylaties to Square Enix so their fine. And if SE was financially invested they definitely broke even at $273.5M if not made a little but from royalties alone, they made $$$.

BUT that doesn't bode well for Shadow Of The Tomb Raider simply because it's a different product. Overall if Shadow loses money, then money gained from the film helps Square Enix bottom line but it wont change the fact that Shadow in this scenario lost money and no if's or buts can change that. Simply put, Shadow of Tomb Raider needs to be profitable from good reviews and marketing otherwise future instalments need to be cheaper.
GeekOfComedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:15   #12505
2001LC20
Professor
 
2001LC20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 3,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekOfComedy View Post
They earn money when the film goes into production as MGM and WB pay roylaties to Square Enix so their fine. And if SE was financially invested they definitely broke even at $273.5M if not made a little but from royalties alone, they made $$$.

BUT that doesn't bode well for Shadow Of The Tomb Raider simply because it's a different product. Overall if Shadow loses money, then money gained from the film helps Square Enix bottom line but it wont change the fact that Shadow in this scenario lost money and no if's or buts can change that. Simply put, Shadow of Tomb Raider needs to be profitable from good reviews and marketing otherwise future instalments need to be cheaper.
Hmm.. I just thought if it made some money so Shadow will need to sell LESS COPIES to break even. Even if the money they got is so small.
__________________
"And I will make our name and home great again" Lara Croft
2001LC20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:19   #12506
GeekOfComedy
Archaeologist
 
GeekOfComedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: World
Posts: 1,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
Hmm.. I just thought if it made some money so Shadow will need to sell LESS COPIES to break even. Even if the money they got is so small.
LOL No.

You don't sell an expensive pair of shoes if you need to sell other shoes for your shop to stay open.
GeekOfComedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:58   #12507
2001LC20
Professor
 
2001LC20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 3,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekOfComedy View Post
LOL No.

You don't sell an expensive pair of shoes if you need to sell other shoes for your shop to stay open.
Well it reminds them TR is.... Ahh **** it! Idk these stuffs
__________________
"And I will make our name and home great again" Lara Croft
2001LC20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.