Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 10-02-18, 18:09   #1
annl

Default Quest of Gold: Great Spirit Level missed 2nd secret, can I still get it?

I didn’t throw the torch near the fence, can I still get the secret after going down the hole?
annl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-18, 18:20   #2
tombcroft3

Thumbs up

well you can't climb out that hole but if you want to you can use the flare wall glitch. Light a flare drop it very close to the wall turn your back to the wall crouch then pick up the flare
tombcroft3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-18, 18:26   #3
annl

Without the glitching, you don’t have access to that room again at any point?
Old 10-02-18, 22:59   #4
annl

Thanks, I got near to the end and realised I couldn’t get back normally. I did the flare crawl corner bug to glitch back in the room, glitched through the fence and got the torch, then threw in near the fence, glitched back through the fence, picked up the torch and went and got the secret.

Thanks for the advice tombcroft3! This level set is far too long for me to start all over again.
Old 11-02-18, 12:21   #5
tombcroft3

Quote:
Originally Posted by annl View Post
Thanks, I got near to the end and realised I couldn’t get back normally. I did the flare crawl corner bug to glitch back in the room, glitched through the fence and got the torch, then threw in near the fence, glitched back through the fence, picked up the torch and went and got the secret.

Thanks for the advice tombcroft3! This level set is far too long for me to start all over again.
You're welcome have fun was one of my favorite games Quest Of Gold
tombcroft3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 14:19   #6
annl

I missed another secret, the one requires you to get a second skeleton key in Level 5 - The Mineral City. Can I use the Flare Binoculars bug to glitch into that room?

Last edited by annl; 12-02-18 at 00:53.
Old 12-02-18, 00:52   #7
annl

Default Update on progress.

I had to start all over again, I made it back with all secrets and pickups and got the secret at last and I'm now on Level 6 - Depths of the Mine.

This time, to save the hassle of starting all over again I have created backups of saves created at the beginning of each level so I only have to start at the beginning of the current level.

When I finish Quest of Gold, I'll upload the backup save folder so all of you can start at any level you want, each level will contain all secrets up to that point. As this is a very long level set, I'm sure this will come as a relief for many of you.

Sorry moderators for bumping this thread by the way, I just thought this was important.

Last edited by annl; 12-02-18 at 00:55.