Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 17-05-12, 13:22   #31
Palace Midas

Not again that anti LAU-Lara/TRA thing...i've heard that enough. The upcoming Lara isn't a badass killing machine either. I don't care about how she acts...she is just a videogame character and not a real person. And i play these games because i think they are great, not because Lara acts different. Altough i prefer the big-boobs version of course but that's not my point
Palace Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-12, 18:39   #32
Richard_Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepsipax View Post
She's beautiful, smart, athletic, and in terms of personality, she doesn't give a **** about anything. I mean, wouldn't it be completely awesome to be able to do back-flips and side-flips like that, or take down a T-Rex, or discover a Lost Continent?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRO. View Post
Badass, killing machine with no remorse and boobs girls would die for. Expert in weapons and fighting, has buttload of money and a freaking butler. No one has oppressed her, and everyone who tried ended up dissappearing mysteriously. Not to mention a good rolemodel.
Richard_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-12, 01:37   #33
benjamin_2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekim View Post

a pose of a nude woman with huge breasts
What's wrong with that texture? It's human anatomy, jeesh, and probably a prominent aspect of Indian culture, otherwise they wouldn't have included it.
benjamin_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-12, 08:48   #34
maikaal

I don't like her, she's a cold stuck up b, and that british accent doesn't help, but she's perfect for the role.
maikaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-12, 16:35   #35
mepsipax

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin_2010 View Post
It's human anatomy, jeesh, and probably a prominent aspect of Indian culture, otherwise they wouldn't have included it.
Exactly. OP, they wouldn't have posted that texture simply for boobs sake. You see this a LOT in Indian culture.
mepsipax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-12, 12:38   #36
laracroftcat89

Post Reasons

1. The games are brilliant
2. In the old ones the falls were kind of funny when her hair went completely vertical and she looked like a ballerina!
3. The music is so good
4. I am feminist and Lara Croft is a powerful female person! You hardly ever get those in games and films.
5. I know its not nice that she kills the animals and people but it is self defence. And she stops the bad people from killing more people.
laracroftcat89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 00:39   #37
Psycho_Kenshin

I like Lara for plenty of reasons, one because she's an entertaining and likable character, while also a badass. And of course sexuality, she's hot and I happen to appreciate bosomy lasses. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

So keep getting into entertaining adventures and being hot Lara, you've got my money.
Psycho_Kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-12, 20:04   #38
aquaflute

For me I've always loved the tombs more than Lara herself. The first time I really fell in love with her was in one of TR4's fmvs. It's just a beauty that no human words can describe to me. One of the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen up to today.
aquaflute is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-12, 20:44   #39
bekim

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaflute View Post
For me I've always loved the tombs more than Lara herself. The first time I really fell in love with her was in one of TR4's fmvs. It's just a beauty that no human words can describe to me. One of the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen up to today.
touched my heart
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-12, 05:20   #40
Raider99

Good title + question.

I like Lara because she's something unique, i mean, she's so adventurous, she do everything to finish that she start, she's brave at all in all games, lava,enemy,traps many things she survived.
I don't like her just because of stupid boobs.
I just like Lara because she's awesome character, when someone from my class tell me i'm stupid while play TR because it's Lara, not male, but she's so awesome, i enjoy every her adventure.
Also from my conversation few days ago, she's bitch, and i like her!
Remember scenes from TRC with Larson and Pierre.
AOD Lara for me was best, she's so "dangerous bitch" as she said.
And i like Lara because of her special moves at all, all moves are cool and make TR more interesting, and about texture, and so if it's nude, who matter?
Also it's India temple from long time ago, and it have sense if some old people made it, maybe they didn't know for clothes, just think.
So that's my story.
Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote