Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 20-10-23, 14:03   #1
Sifo-Dyas

Arrow Mother nature is coming ....

Hey everyone,

Long-time Tomb Raider fan (since the earliest days of 1996).
Been away for almost 10 years since 2013 - when I started taking my writing seriously.
Now I'm back ... and I would like to share my thoughts with you ... if I may.

I started working on a book in 2005.
This book is a story like you've NEVER seen before. It basically tells the story of us, people, and the natural world we so desperately need, but rather than telling the story from a human angle as usual, I decided to flip the tables for once, and tell the story from the perspective of our great Mother Nature. How does SHE feel about all of this? About the things we do/don't to our environment. Does she hate us? Does she love us? What if the elements were not just random sequences of climate ... but actual living beings of the most ancient order?

I will gradually unveil segments of my story - perhaps when it's finished next year even a chapter or two from my book - but thus far I would like to show you the 1st of many videos that I made that'll foreshow the coming of Mother Nature (and my book as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shD_...Kenyou-feel-it

Hope you all enjoy it.
Stay strong. Stay sharp. We're in this together.
Sifo-Dyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-23, 17:07   #2
Rai

Looks interesting. Is this a novel or a reference/ factual book. The video makes it look like a nature documentary for tv.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-23, 22:32   #3
Sifo-Dyas

Talking

Hey Rai, thank you for your kind words.

In truth, it's a fictional story combined with everything you've ever wanted to know about the elements of nature (fire/water/lightning/fauna & flora, ...)

Think of it as Harry Potter/The Lord of the Rings/Star Wars ... but set in the real world where, as a reader, you can travel to the heart of our planet ... and discover all new things about nature while also going on a wild and epic adventure.

Currently page 615 (don't worry, it'll be 2 books of +/- 300 pages) and almost finished. Just 30 pages and 3 chapters to go.
Old 21-10-23, 05:28   #4
xtimz

It's great. I'm always happy to see people doing their projects, finish or not, because I want to do a project of my own. I don't know, maybe I'll start one day.
xtimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-23, 09:04   #5
Sifo-Dyas

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtimz View Post
It's great. I'm always happy to see people doing their projects, finish or not, because I want to do a project of my own. I don't know, maybe I'll start one day.
You really should, Xtimz, you have more talent than you know and the world needs people like you. I have this impossible dream to make the world a better place, bring people back to their natural selves. Funny is, though, that I STRONGLY believe Mother Nature is actually coming alive ... setting the record straight ... why else would we face sooooo many distrastrous events like the floods in China, Italy, NY and the earthquakes in Morocco and Türkiye?