Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 27-09-11, 01:06   #9001
larafan25

Leader? Kick?

That's poop.

You guys shouldn't stop.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:19   #9002
Jewlz420

this is a room i been working on for a couple of hours today, still needs a few tweaks here and there but i think its coming along nice, needs more wall plants and ivy, well let me know what u think!

[IMG]http://i53.************/5n4ppd.jpg[/IMG]
Jewlz420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:21   #9003
Krash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killercowz View Post
Who's the leader again?
the leader of the team was Symsi, i have no idea what warranted the cancellation, up until yesterday morning the project was progressing nicely, in fact !LC! and I were asleep when it happened (time difference)
unfortunately Symsi is unwilling to discuss the matter with us and therefore we can't determine why he had this sudden change of heart.
Symsi was the one who brought the project back from the dead, and the reason it was still progressing at all, as of right now no one on the team is willing to step up and take over so we don't really have a choice but to say its cancelled.
i am genuinely sorry about this guys i know it was highly anticipated by all of you and we didn't want to let anyone down (least of all ourselves)

maybe we will see some stand alone levels from the project if any of the members are inclined to release them, and i may put up some of the music i had made for the game at a later date, we will just have to wait until the dust settles
Krash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:21   #9004
larafan25

I dig the lighting and agree about it needing more plants and ivy.

I think the light would look nicer if it was coming from the ceiling longer, somehow. Also, the ceiling seems kind of flat from here, maybe make it more rough.

edit:So wait, just because one person stops building everyone else looses interest?

Last edited by larafan25; 27-09-11 at 02:22.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:26   #9005
Jewlz420

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
I dig the lighting and agree about it needing more plants and ivy.

I think the light would look nicer if it was coming from the ceiling longer, somehow. Also, the ceiling seems kind of flat from here, maybe make it more rough.

edit:So wait, just because one person stops building everyone else looses interest?
really? i made the ceiling pyramid, hmm must be the angle of of the camera when i took the screen shot hmm i dunno but ill keep that in mind when i start working on it again a bit later, give it a more rough looking surface!
Jewlz420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:28   #9006
Symsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krash View Post
... why he had this sudden change of heart.
I'm a she.
Symsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:31   #9007
Krash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symsi View Post
I'm a she.
sorry Sym, i wasn't sure which to put, Roman wasn't either
Krash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:42   #9008
God Horus

! *shocked*
God Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 02:53   #9009
matrix54

Well, the project had been going on for years (on end), so if people decide to leave because someone cancelled the project, it's perfectly understandable.

Yes, I was shocked too. I though I'd been thrown out of the group for a second, until I realize the project had been cancelled. We were all important to the group, so if someone leaves, it's be hard to pick up pieces and just put it all back together. That would take MORE time to do, and make up for lost time.

If it's cancelled, so be it, but if it isn't permanently, I shall continue my work. I just didn't expect such an uproar. I haven't seen anything this big since Piega Left. D:
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-11, 03:11   #9010
Uzi master

If you guys truly want to stop building because Symsi left, I guess there's nothing i could say to change it, though I still find it a little silly

hmmm... maybe if I say something insulting...
oh, that only works in the movies

Last edited by Uzi master; 27-09-11 at 03:13.
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote