Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 09-02-12, 00:56   #1201
Weemanply109
Inactive

Starships is the new single, so I guess it's the retitled version of Va Va Voom?

If it wasn't the single, I doubt it would be getting sent to radios.
Weemanply109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-12, 01:34   #1202
hollister
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
Starships is the new single, so I guess it's the retitled version of Va Va Voom?

If it wasn't the single, I doubt it would be getting sent to radios.
we dont know if she changed the title or decided to release Starships as PF: RR first lead single instead of VVV.

i mean a pop producer produced VVV and Starships is premiering on a pop radio channel.. so maybe it is changed. or maybe its not. we'll have to wait and see.
hollister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-12, 20:22   #1203
leglion
Inactive

So the video's been released, no buzz on my news feed(at all), and this thread keeps falling to the bottom of the page.

I'll wait a little longer before i say i told you so. Mid year if necessary.
leglion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-12, 20:35   #1204
[Xmas]

This thread needs more info on the Lil Kim diss! When is she going to reveal the informations which will destroy Nicki's career?
[Xmas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-12, 22:03   #1205
hollister
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglion View Post
So the video's been released, no buzz on my news feed(at all), and this thread keeps falling to the bottom of the page.

I'll wait a little longer before i say i told you so. Mid year if necessary.
the last post was just on the 8th and tomorrow is the Grammys where shes PERFORMING and Nominated followed by her official single releaseing the next day. Nic aint goin no where sweetie. worry about queen roe. Nicki winning she good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Xmas] View Post
This thread needs more info on the Lil Kim diss! When is she going to reveal the informations which will destroy Nicki's career?
that info was false Krim is not releasing such info as it is impossible. shes more worried about paying off millions for the IRS. she owes them BIG.
Old 11-02-12, 22:26   #1206
leglion
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollister View Post
the last post was just on the 8th and tomorrow is the Grammys where shes PERFORMING and Nominated followed by her official single releaseing the next day. Nic aint goin no where sweetie. worry about queen roe. Nicki winning she good.

that info was false Krim is not releasing such info as it is impossible. shes more worried about paying off millions for the IRS. she owes them BIG.
And yet, still no buzz about her. Like i said, she's sinking into irrelevancy. She's on the grammys and no ones talkign about her? That says a lot compared to when she first blew up. Look on my beloved queen roe's videos. how many comments do you see where people are saying "Thank god! She'll save us from the stupid hoe" or "Nicki better watch her back" and other things of that sort. Being signed to taylor gang records and being the first lady of taylor gang, i don't need to worry about her. You should be worrying about nicki though because every minute that passes she becomes less and less popular. 2012 is the year that good and new rappers are coming out and old pioneers are getting back in the business so horrible music like "stupid hoe" won't fly anymore so nicki needs to step her game up or die an embarrassing Ke$ha death.

Edit: oh look! i just commented, bumping this thread to the top and it's already sinking to the bottom of forum irrelevancy.

Last edited by leglion; 11-02-12 at 22:42.
Old 11-02-12, 23:52   #1207
hollister
Inactive

Quote:
And yet, still no buzz about her. Like i said, she's sinking into irrelevancy. She's on the grammys and no ones talkign about her? That says a lot compared to when she first blew up. Look on my beloved queen roe's videos. how many comments do you see where people are saying "Thank god! She'll save us from the stupid hoe" or "Nicki better watch her back" and other things of that sort. Being signed to taylor gang records and being the first lady of taylor gang, i don't need to worry about her. You should be worrying about nicki though because every minute that passes she becomes less and less popular. 2012 is the year that good and new rappers are coming out and old pioneers are getting back in the business so horrible music like "stupid hoe" won't fly anymore so nicki needs to step her game up or die an embarrassing Ke$ha death.

Edit: oh look! i just commented, bumping this thread to the top and it's already sinking to the bottom of forum irrelevancy.

stupid hoe wasn't meant to be takin seriously. you dont understand the whole concept and the reason behind stupid hoe nor understand what the lyrics mean which makes Nicki smart as f***. and a lot of people are talking about her actually, all the blogs are talking about her performance getting it hyped up.. this is a freakin video game forum.

and without Nicki roe wouldent have been signed "cause if Nicki wins then all yall gettin meetings" (lyrics from Nicki's song still i rise off her Beam Me Up Scotty mixtape) kreayshawn signed with sony last year,iggy azeala signed recently,and azealia banks recently signed also. theres room for more then 1 female rapper to win. i wish all luck.
Old 12-02-12, 00:20   #1208
leglion
Inactive

Quote:
stupid hoe wasn't meant to be takin seriously. you dont understand the whole concept and the reason behind stupid hoe nor understand what the lyrics mean which makes Nicki smart as f***. and a lot of people are talking about her actually, all the blogs are talking about her performance getting it hyped up.. this is a freakin video game forum.

and without Nicki roe wouldent have been signed "cause if Nicki wins then all yall gettin meetings" (lyrics from Nicki's song still i rise off her Beam Me Up Scotty mixtape) kreayshawn signed with sony last year,iggy azeala signed recently,and azealia banks recently signed also. theres room for more then 1 female rapper to win. i wish all luck.
Wasn't meant to be taken seriously but Nicki spent all that money for the makeup artists, camera men, video editing, recording, etc... Sure. I believe you... in some universe that isn't this one. If nicki said it wasn't meant to be taken seriously(which she probably did), she's was probably trying to laugh it off after realizing how much of a **** up it was. But please, kindly explain the deep thought and genius lyricism that went into this beautiful song that's made her an international joke.

Of course blogs are talking about her, probably only the ones that cover events like this one. But i think facebook is more representative of what's hot at the moment since they're all average people. They post what's on their mind, not what they feel obligated to post unlike a blog. And right now, it seems nicki isn't on anyone's mind. She used to be all over my newsfeed though.

Nicki has nothing to do with Lola's signing. It was actually Wiz Khalifa that decided to sign her because he agrees in respect for women and he agrees with Lola's "boss movement". It seems you literally think her name is Roe, it's not(evidently). But the fact your basing this on song lyrics is laughable.

Yes, this is a video game forum but this is the music sub section and I'd say the great majority if not all humans listen to music of some sort so it's still representative of Nicki's hasbeenism in one way or another.

Mind you I'm basing this on my observations. No amount of arguing and carrying on will change what I've seen and heard.

Last edited by leglion; 12-02-12 at 00:24.
Old 12-02-12, 00:43   #1209
hollister
Inactive

Quote:
Wasn't meant to be taken seriously but Nicki spent all that money for the makeup artists, camera men, video editing, recording, etc... Sure. I believe you... in some universe that isn't this one. If nicki said it wasn't meant to be taken seriously(which she probably did), she's was probably trying to laugh it off after realizing how much of a **** up it was. But please, kindly explain the deep thought and genius lyricism that went into this beautiful song that's made her an international joke.

Of course blogs are talking about her, probably only the ones that cover events like this one. But i think facebook is more representative of what's hot at the moment since they're all average people. They post what's on their mind, not what they feel obligated to post unlike a blog. And right now, it seems nicki isn't on anyone's mind. She used to be all over my newsfeed though.

Nicki has nothing to do with Lola's signing. It was actually Wiz Khalifa that decided to sign her because he agrees in respect for women and he agrees with Lola's "boss movement". It seems you literally think her name is Roe, it's not(evidently). But the fact your basing this on song lyrics is laughable.

Yes, this is a video game forum but this is the music sub section and I'd say the great majority if not all humans listen to music of some sort so it's still representative of Nicki's hasbeenism in one way or another.

Mind you I'm basing this on my observations. No amount of arguing and carrying on will change what I've seen and heard.

i would have to find the story on Nicki's stupid hoe to explain its a lot.. im not gonna sit here and remember it. i know lola monroes name isent just roe i use it for short. and yes Nicki has everything with lola being signed.. Wiz Signed her because Nicki reminded everybody Females can rap too.. so he found him a female rapper and snatched her up and without Nicki winning.. lola wouldent have been as drived to rap and it would be harder for her to get people in the bizz to listen to her and make business deals with her. BTW know one really talks about artist's future performances and events on Facebook untill it actually happens.. im sure tomorrow night all the threads and social media will be talking about everybody. just earlier on twitter Good Luck Nicki was a #1 trending topic.. there not OBLIGATED to talk about her on twitter.. oh.

idk why your so stuck on Nicki being a hasbeen.. shes still very relevant shes releasing new music performing at the grammys.. JUST performed at the Superbowl with MADONNA, has a album coming in just a month and a half.
Old 12-02-12, 00:54   #1210
leglion
Inactive

Quote:
i would have to find the story on Nicki's stupid hoe to explain its a lot.. im not gonna sit here and remember it. i know lola monroes name isent just roe i use it for short. and yes Nicki has everything with lola being signed.. Wiz Signed her because Nicki reminded everybody Females can rap too.. so he found him a female rapper and snatched her up and without Nicki winning.. lola wouldent have been as drived to rap and it would be harder for her to get people in the bizz to listen to her and make business deals with her. BTW know one really talks about artist's future performances and events on Facebook untill it actually happens.. im sure tomorrow night all the threads and social media will be talking about everybody. just earlier on twitter Good Luck Nicki was a #1 trending topic.. there not OBLIGATED to talk about her on twitter.. oh.

idk why your so stuck on Nicki being a hasbeen.. shes still very relevant shes releasing new music performing at the grammys.. JUST performed at the Superbowl with MADONNA, has a album coming in just a month and a half.
Um, there are tons of other female rappers that, rap better than Nicki, have paved the way for Nicki, don't have facial seizures, and don't have multiple personalities. There was female rap before Nicki, she is not the be all and end all of female rap... well, maybe she is the end all in a way. All nicki's rap consists of is word association and her flow is horrible in 99% of her songs. Nicki is no where close to being the best female rapper. Lola her self killed all the beats nicki was ever on. So no one needed reminding. What your doing right now is assuming, an assumption which is based purely on fanboyism.

And please, don't make claims without proof it just plain irks me.

Compared to what Nicki used to be, she is a hasbeen. No one is talking about her, superbowl or not. When she was ont he superbowl, i remember the next day people were talking about Madonna on the news, with not a single mention of her. lol.

Last edited by leglion; 12-02-12 at 01:01.