Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

View Poll Results: Do you mind the long break CD is taking in terms of releasing information?
Yes, it's pretty annoying. 93 30.39%
It's okay, I don't mind. 142 46.41%
No, I'm happy about it. 40 13.07%
Been busy with penguins, there's a new TR in development? 31 10.13%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-02-12, 09:05   #131
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

I've been very disappointed with the lack of communication, especially with the release date approaching. There is no sense of anticipation anymore IMO. This is the first Tomb Raider game I haven't been super-excited about. Things sure are different now, and I really miss Keir and Jay making the communities feel they were a part of the process. Those old 'goodness' days were awesome.

I made a mistake with my vote b/w.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 09:42   #132
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
I've been very disappointed with the lack of communication, especially with the release date approaching. There is no sense of anticipation anymore IMO. This is the first Tomb Raider game I haven't been super-excited about. Things sure are different now, and I really miss Keir and Jay making the communities feel they were a part of the process. Those old 'goodness' days were awesome.

Perfectly said! I miss them too, especially Keir who were talking to us every single day, although this is not official forums. He always found time to come and talk to us.
Lukass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 09:47   #133
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

They announced it WAAAY too early.
!Lara Croft! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 09:48   #134
Shark_Blade

Quote:

I felt the same. Although I like Meagan, she is kinda busy at the moment.

I'm not really fond of Karl, and he's probably busy drinking beer at the moment so..
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 11:46   #135
Alex Fly
Inactive

Arrow

I've voted for the second option. I can live perfectly without any news concerning this upcoming new game even if I have to admit that this lack of news literally killed my interest for the entire franchise. I was very excited at first when the game was announced but a little more teasing at least would have been a better idea IMO. Now I don't even think about this game at all to be honest, I'm not anticipating it like I was the case for all the previous games.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 11:58   #136
NRO.

Quote:

The penguin has spoken!!I agree so much with this.
NRO. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 13:51   #137
just*raidin*tomb

Quote:
Though I'm not particularly sore about the lack of information, I have to say...I really agree with this. :/
just*raidin*tomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 14:46   #138
lcroft_lc

Who gives the release date? Developer or Publishers? Square Enix just announced the release date of Quantum Conumdrum.
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 14:53   #139
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
Who gives the release date? Developer or Publishers? Square Enix just announced the release date of Quantum Conumdrum.
Desperate to know much?

I think it's the publishers who gives release dates.
Lukass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12, 14:53   #140
Spong
Beyond The Floating Islands

Yeah, it's the publisher who ultimately decides when the game is released.

Quote:
Those old 'goodness' days were awesome.
Irony can be so ironic sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post
I genuinely cannot recall the last time this board hosted any such 'event' in order to generate interest and attract new registrations, unless you count the 'Friday Goodness' threads that used to appear, but God knows how long it's been since we had one of those here.
Shame really.

Last edited by Spong; 28-02-12 at 15:08.
Spong is offline   Reply With Quote