Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 22-09-17, 11:47   #24271
MiCkiZ88

Well it's a good thing I took a break for XV and have a fresh save game from the beginning with all the items. Cause all these story updates, episodes and expansions are making my head spin. I've been updating it and have downloaded the episodes, but haven't even played episode Gladdy. I'll play it probably fully once episode Ignis comes out. I have too many other games to finish and start in the mean time.
MiCkiZ88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-17, 13:19   #24272
Yuna´s Wish

I think that the problem with XV's DLCs and general additions is that they are too short and too distant from each other in time.

Right when they start to get good...they end Prompto's DLC gets good sooner than Gladio's, but it's still too damn short. So we get 2 (maybe 3...tops) hours of new content and we are left to wait for many months for more. PC users will definitely get the best experience when they get the whole game in one move.
Yuna´s Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-17, 16:01   #24273
ultima espio

After announcing a month ago that there will be no more FFXV updates after December, Tabata announced that it will be updated into 2018.

There's rumors of them doing a 2nd season pass too.

https://twitter.com/Nova_Crystallis/...28675064692737

Also a video of Noctis vs Kefka in DNT
https://twitter.com/Nova_Crystallis/...76463140048898

Last edited by ultima espio; 23-09-17 at 16:04.
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-17, 19:08   #24274
fondantcookie

Hope they do a second season pass...

Really feel the game has a lot of potential and lots of room for expansion...
fondantcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-17, 18:12   #24275
ultima espio

Dissidia's launch roster has been revealed. It's everyone we've seen so far, with Cloud of Darkness and Golbez:

Warrior of Light
Garland
Firion
The Emperor
Onion Knight
Cloud of Darkness
Cecil
Kain
Golbez
Bartz
Exdeath
Terra
Kefka
Cloud (Advent Children)
Sephiroth
Squall
Ultimecia
Zidane
Kuja
Tidus
Jecht
Shantotto
Vaan
Lightning (Lightning Returns)
Y'shtola (Stormblood)
Noctis
Ramza
Ace

Then there's the season pass 6, which is likely:
Gabranth
Gilgamesh
Tifa
Laguna
Yuna
Prishe

Which should bring us to all the 012 characters, plus a few.
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 05:46   #24276
hitnrun017

I've been playing Final Fantasy X for the first time the last few weeks and just beat it. Had a lot of fun with it. Wasn't too in love with the characters or story but it still had some nice moments. I bet if I had played it back in 2001 I would have looooved everything. Amazing soundtrack though.

About to start X-2 soon. I know it's quite polarizing among fans and the tone is suppose to be completely different from X... but do people generally like it?
hitnrun017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 07:13   #24277
Miharu

^^Yes.

While many (including myself) prefer X. X-2 is still a worthy effort and the battle system is a lot of fun, the job system (or "dresspheres") definitely adds a lot more player freedom and need for strategy especially as I find X-2 to be one of the hardest FF games ever, some of the enemies/bosses in the game are a real pain in the ass for me... In a good way of course! The game is very non-linear from the start too!

And if nothing else, I think it's a better sequel then the crap that was XIII-2.
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 11:41   #24278
xcrushterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitnrun017 View Post
I've been playing Final Fantasy X for the first time the last few weeks and just beat it. Had a lot of fun with it. Wasn't too in love with the characters or story but it still had some nice moments. I bet if I had played it back in 2001 I would have looooved everything. Amazing soundtrack though.

About to start X-2 soon. I know it's quite polarizing among fans and the tone is suppose to be completely different from X... but do people generally like it?
Delete your account.

The characters and storyline are what's polarising about X-2, but the gameplay itself is among the best of the whole series
xcrushterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 15:01   #24279
hitnrun017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
^^Yes.

While many (including myself) prefer X. X-2 is still a worthy effort and the battle system is a lot of fun, the job system (or "dresspheres") definitely adds a lot more player freedom and need for strategy especially as I find X-2 to be one of the hardest FF games ever, some of the enemies/bosses in the game are a real pain in the ass for me... In a good way of course! The game is very non-linear from the start too!

And if nothing else, I think it's a better sequel then the crap that was XIII-2.
Awesome! Thank you. Excited to try it out. I did have sequel reservations BECAUSE of XIII-2. I loooooved XIII so freaking much (it was my first Final Fantasy so don't judge), but XIII-2 did ruin the perfect story XIII told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrushterx View Post
Delete your account.

The characters and storyline are what's polarising about X-2, but the gameplay itself is among the best of the whole series
Hahahaha I didn't HATE it by any means. It just showed its age so it was hard for me to get REALLY into it. I liked the world of Spira and was a fan of Lulu, Auron, Rikku and Kimahri.
hitnrun017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-17, 15:55   #24280
fondantcookie

Speaking of X-2, I am currently trying to complete Last Mission and I literally want to throw my vita out the window...

All guides make it easy; "just keep combining the gun mage with fusion to level up your gun-mage". Well I'm on level 16 and my gun mage is level 2; so I must be doing something wrong!! Haha
fondantcookie is offline   Reply With Quote