Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 28-08-10, 13:58   #211
Shark_Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr GaGa View Post
does it really matter. Lara will always win anyway, she even has a street now. And if this is about Drake vs Croft, Lara croft would definitely kick his butt hands down. Only Doppleganger can beat Lara in a fight....... Maybe
Dopplegangger is Core Lara reincarnated. I think I've read that somewhere mentioned by CD.

Anyway, Drake vs Lara? Lara all the way. Eventhough I like Uncharted, my loyalty for the tr franchise will prevail.

Last edited by Shark_Blade; 28-08-10 at 14:00.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-10, 14:00   #212
Lukass

Guys, why compare it? I still don't understand....it's pointless. Tomb Raider is only one and Uncharted is only one. If you will keep comparing them you will be always dissapointed by one or the each other.
Lukass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-10, 14:03   #213
lance6439

Default Hmmm

both games are great. of course lara croft is better :P
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-10, 14:05   #214
Deepthought

I really wish people would stop comparing these games, its annoying. Sure they are similar, but why do they have to be compared? Let TR be TR and Uncharted be Uncharted. I like them both but you don't see me getting into butthurt discussions about which one is better. Sorry if I sound annoyed, but this is like the 20th thread I've seen on the matter.
Deepthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-10, 14:17   #215
Shark_Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ub3rn00b View Post
What about the movies? Remember the movies is part of the reason Lara is very famous. However I think the next TR movie will suck because it will likely star Megan Fox. I have nothing against her, but she is not the person to do it.
I can see it now...

Megan Lara: This is why I raid tombs, there's always some bad boys running about. Cause, I don't know, I guess I just have a weakness for hot guys, for tight abs and really big arms...

Megan Lara: So, I'm looking for this thing-a-magic called "See-On" of Atlantis. Apparently my father died looking for it. *looks bored*

Megan Lara: Guys, look at me being sexy with this gun. *Starts sucking on her pistol and accidentally pulled the trigger*
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-10, 14:18   #216
Lukass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthought View Post
I really wish people would stop comparing these games, its annoying. Sure they are similar, but why do they have to be compared? Let TR be TR and Uncharted be Uncharted. I like them both but you don't see me getting into butthurt discussions about which one is better. Sorry if I sound annoyed, but this is like the 20th thread I've seen on the matter.
ABSOLUTELY AGREE....GO TO UNCHARTED FORUM TO TALK ABOUT IT. THIS IS T-O-M-B R-A-I-D-E-R FORUM FOR SWEET GOD!
Lukass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-10, 16:59   #217
Ward Dragon
Golden

People can discuss whatever they want here and make whatever comparisons they want (as long as they follow the T&C). Telling people to shut up or go somewhere else, however, is not allowed.
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-10, 17:25   #218
herothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr GaGa View Post
does it really matter. Lara will always win anyway, she even has a street now. And if this is about Drake vs Croft, Lara croft would definitely kick his butt hands down. Only Doppleganger can beat Lara in a fight....... Maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
For a girl who has just got her 7th Guiness World Record, a road in her hometown of Derby named after her (Lara Croft Way) AND has the biggest fan base in the world! Oh and 2 films and the most recognisable character EVER!
Hmmm ... Is she better than Nate?
YUSH SHE IS!
This isn't about Lara and Drake. It's about Tomb Raider and Uncharted: the games.
herothing is offline   Reply With Quote