Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 05-01-08, 10:14   #1
Survival

Default General X-Files thread

The X-Files return as a 6-episode FOX event in January 2016.

Last edited by Survival; 03-12-15 at 13:47.
Survival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 10:48   #2
Toonamy

I absolutelt love X-Files!
Toonamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 14:18   #3
MrBear

It all sounds very interesting

But I can't help wondering, is it normal for a movie to be released to cinemas six and a half months after they start shooting?

Can't wait!
MrBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 14:58   #4
Survival

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBear View Post
But I can't help wondering, is it normal for a movie to be released to cinemas six and a half months after they start shooting?
Yes, itīs a normal movie that will be released threatrically = three weeks to 3-4 months of shooting + month to three months (Bigger movie longer shooting and post production, this is not a big movie nor some summer blockbuster so itīs just three months or less) for postproduction. The premiere is set to June 24th in some Europian Countires (Germany and Czech Republic) and June 25th or later in the rest of the world .

Anyway this is general x Files thread so letīs talk about X Files!

If the movie will be set after Season 9 I sure hope Dogget and Reyes will make an appearance . Reyes is my second favourite character from the show, I just felt i love with her in "This is not Happening", I love the way she giggles when sheīs explaining her theories to Scully

Last edited by Survival; 05-01-08 at 15:10.
Old 05-01-08, 16:30   #5
Vertigo
Inactive

Ma favourite RS covers
Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 16:36   #6
Rivendell

Quote:
I just felt i love with her in "This is not Happening"
One of my fave episodes The last two minutes are my favourite TV moment of all time
Such passion and emotion! Scully's scream continuing into the sudden darkness of the credits was bloody amazing.

And Scully knocking on Skinner's door.. "What if he's dead?!"
Damn she's good.
Rivendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 16:45   #7
Survival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivendell View Post
One of my fave episodes The last two minutes are my favourite TV moment of all time
Such passion and emotion! Scully's scream continuing into the sudden darkness of the credits was bloody amazing.

And Scully knocking on Skinner's door.. "What if he's dead?!"
Damn she's good.
I couldnīt agree more! Although my favourite X files ending is from "Clyde Bruckman Final Repose" and "Jose Chungīs From Outer Space"... both endings had me almost in tears. "This is not Happening" is the most memorable one for me mainly thanks to Gillianīs amazing performance and the music.
Old 05-01-08, 16:49   #8
Rivendell

The music too, it's beautiful.

The Jose Chung episode is hilarious!

And Scully afterwards: He said I said WHAT?!

Though I think my overall fave episode is S5's Triangle. I love it! Four long unedited shots, and Scully is great in that one too when she talks to Spender. Can't remember quite what she says although it's along the lines of "I need you to do something for me, and it's not negotiable - either you do it or I kill you."

Rivendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 16:55   #9
Survival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivendell View Post
Though I think my overall fave episode is S5's Triangle. I love it! Four long unedited shots, and Scully is great in that one too when she talks to Spender. Can't remember quite what she says although it's along the lines of "I need you to do something for me, and it's not negotiable - either you do it or I kill you."

Yeah I like Triangle too Season 6 was full of pleasant suprises like that. I love Scullyīs part in Triangle too

Scully: Don't ask too many questions. I don't care what you do, or who you do, or who you have to grease. I need information, am I making myself clear?
Spender: Crystal.

Or the elevator scenes were pure gold! "Is it you?" "Is it you?"
Old 05-01-08, 19:26   #10
MrBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survival View Post
Although my favourite X files ending is from "Clyde Bruckman Final Repose" (...)
Oh yeah, about that one: I've only seen it once so perhaps it'll make sense second time, but I don't get the ending.. I can't quite remember it now, but it's something about how he dies? What kills him? :-O

edit: I loved the Bad Blood episode! normally I'm not much for the 'weird' ones, but this one cracked me up also, I loved the old man in the S9 episode "Improbable".. when he starts dancing in the garage while Scully and Reyes are playing checkers

Last edited by MrBear; 05-01-08 at 19:30.
MrBear is offline   Reply With Quote