www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 29-01-14, 22:20   #1021
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

No not a Nintendo Direct, their yearly investor meeting. With the projection changes, paycheck cuts and even them buying back part of their shares... Oh this will be a glorious meltdown!
Old 29-01-14, 22:24   #1022
Spong
Beyond The Floating Islands

Oh right. I don't think there'll be any surprises, the pay cuts have already been publicised, I reckon that's as "bad" as it'll get.
Old 29-01-14, 23:18   #1023
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

The paycuts and projections have been publicised yes, their future plans have not. Especially with Iwata now saying that he indeed has failed to meet non Japanese expectations. And considering Iwata refuses to step down despite the fact that not only did their first loss ever for them happen on his wing, it happend for three years on end. But with the 3DS being a bit dissapointing (although compared to the original DS, would anyone expect something similar?) and the horrendous WiiU sales. Yes this will be interesting to say the least...
Old 30-01-14, 00:06   #1024
Evan C.
Tomb Raider

So eager to know what games Microsoft will release for Games With Gold on next saturday. Last month Sleeping Dogs and Guardian of Light were a high improvement, hope they give something equally good or better.
Old 30-01-14, 01:41   #1025
Spong

^My prediction: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts for the first half of the month, Bullet Witch for the second half.
Old 30-01-14, 04:41   #1026
domino92
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
The paycuts and projections have been publicised yes, their future plans have not. Especially with Iwata now saying that he indeed has failed to meet non Japanese expectations. And considering Iwata refuses to step down despite the fact that not only did their first loss ever for them happen on his wing, it happend for three years on end. But with the 3DS being a bit dissapointing (although compared to the original DS, would anyone expect something similar?) and the horrendous WiiU sales. Yes this will be interesting to say the least...
I have heard nothing but the opposite in terms of sales and profits. 3DS = amazing. WiiU = Poop.
Old 30-01-14, 09:30   #1027
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

They had to lower their sales projects for the 3DS also, every single time they made one for the 3DS they actually had to lower it. Sure it's selling good as is, but Nintendo keeps projecting DS like figures and that's just never going to happen...
Old 30-01-14, 12:28   #1028
peeves
Legend

Location: Heaven with cats and TR1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, UB, GM, LA, and Times level

I don't know about gold games but I'm still gonna play TR anniversary again in march.
Old 30-01-14, 15:05   #1029
Spong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
They had to lower their sales projects for the 3DS also, every single time they made one for the 3DS they actually had to lower it. Sure it's selling good as is, but Nintendo keeps projecting DS like figures and that's just never going to happen...
An lot of people are moaning at Nintendo about their Wii support after it was announced that Mariokart Wii had shifted another million copies.
Old 30-01-14, 15:24   #1030
Evan C.
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spong View Post
^My prediction: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts for the first half of the month, Bullet Witch for the second half.
Meh, while it's not a card game or something extremely cheap I'm happy. I would LOVE Dragon's Dogma and American Nigthmare from Alan Wake. Played both demos and loved them both.