Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 19-10-14, 05:49   #311
tombraiderxii

great screens everyone! I'm really looking forward to this year's entries, and I'm hoping everyone will be able to finish in time.

I haven't really had much time to work on my entry due to travels and uni, but I've been slowly tweaking the upper section. I have a lot more to build, but I can hopefully finish in time.

This is probably going to be the last set of screens I'll show of the level for a long time.

tombraiderxii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-14, 06:37   #312
klona
Golden

So many good screenshots! Too bad I can't make it this year.
There are good news though (for those who care anyway), the level will be recreated outside the 20³ challenge and it will be longer and bigger than I originally intended.

Hope to see all of your levels this year.
klona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-14, 08:25   #313
Raider99

I LOVE Nevada, it's looks amazing, keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
Here's a screenshot from me. While its against my own will to post this screenshot, i just cannot keep myself from excitement, and sharing one couldn't hurt, could it?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...p_freeze_1.jpg
You spoiled the name... The link.
It's lookin' lovely, much better than the "empty" version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraiderxii View Post
great screens everyone! I'm really looking forward to this year's entries, and I'm hoping everyone will be able to finish in time.

I haven't really had much time to work on my entry due to travels and uni, but I've been slowly tweaking the upper section. I have a lot more to build, but I can hopefully finish in time.

This is probably going to be the last set of screens I'll show of the level for a long time.

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...4c&oe=54BE01BD
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...12f2009d016eb5
It's looking really scary! But are you sure you don't want any HD-ish skeleton as TR2 one seems out of place? And that first screen, at the right side, huuuge stretched texture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klona View Post
So many good screenshots! Too bad I can't make it this year.
There are good news though (for those who care anyway), the level will be recreated outside the 20³ challenge and it will be longer and bigger than I originally intended.

Hope to see all of your levels this year.
Oooh, looking forward to it!
Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-14, 06:54   #314
A_De

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR2010 View Post
iv'e also attachted an anglehead flashlight to lara's belt to act like a PLS

with a meshsawp thrown in to add the glow effect
Her make-up is a bit Gothic IMO, but I like it
About the flashlight it is not that necessary to use meshswap for shining glow, an alternative way might be adding the second AddEffect= with ADD_LIGHT_GLOVE with small intensity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraiderxii View Post
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...4c&oe=54BE01BD
Nice screenshots, but why do you use that skeleton from TR2? Comparing to Lara's next-gen appearance the skeleton is too cubical and looks out of place.
A_De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-14, 19:25   #315
Dunnut7
Inactive

Amazing work everyone This is going to be 203 challenge full of great levels!

I'm sad to say I won't be able to make it. I had a lot of ideas for this competition, starting off with a Thailand-ish level. I scrapped that and wanted to do an Arctic Sea style level, but I just couldn't get my ideas realized with the TRLE. Finally, I decided to go with a horror level named Isolation. It would go about Lara waking up in an isolation cell, not knowing where the hell she was. The only thing she knew, was that she wanted to get the hell out. After encountering scary monsters and doing horrendous tasks, she finally gets out of the asylum. Then she suddenly wakes up and she thinks it's all a dream. But then she wakes up again and she's back at the asylum. That's how it would end.. But I'm just too busy to realize that

I do have a few screenshots (hope it's not too dark) but that's all it's gonna be.

Dunnut7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-14, 05:54   #316
klona
Golden

^ Way too dark.
klona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-14, 08:18   #317
DJ Full

@Raider99,
@Dunnut7,
I can barely see a thing in Your last screenshots, even with my LCD tuned up to maximum brightness. Two more clicks of intensity or one more of radius, please
DJ Full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-14, 10:42   #318
Raider99

^ Seems like my computer has issues then... As it looked even too bright on mine, I'll check it and change as well.
Raider99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-14, 16:07   #319
Dunnut7
Inactive

Already thought it'd be too dark. But they're ugly anyway Only wanted to announce that I'm out of the competition
Dunnut7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-14, 10:49   #320
tombraider1703

So it looks like I'm really giving this competition a shot!

tombraider1703 is offline   Reply With Quote