Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 10-12-08, 17:35   #1
gogirl36

Default Save game file??

Does anyone have or know where I can get a save game file for the wii saved after killing the centaurs? I have tried Stellas website but it doesnt work. I am sad cos I am stuck cos after weeks and hours of trying I just cant seem to kill these beast!
gogirl36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-08, 02:55   #2
ozzman

your need to shoot them till the rage, and adrenalin shoot their heads and then grapple the shield, then repeat but when the shoot the green beam at you grab the shield and they will turn to stone. you then shoot them with the shotgun a coulple of times, as for Wii saves, i don't know if there are any, i can only use PSP saves
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-08, 04:14   #3
KurtisandLara
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogirl36 View Post
Does anyone have or know where I can get a save game file for the wii saved after killing the centaurs? I have tried Stellas website but it doesnt work. I am sad cos I am stuck cos after weeks and hours of trying I just cant seem to kill these beast!
I can try to google around for awhile but i dont think there are any game saves for that part of TRA...So far all i have found is stuff like 100% game done and stuff like that but ill keep searching
EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman: Today 20:55
your need to shoot them till the rage, and adrenalin shoot their heads and then grapple the shield, then repeat but when the shoot the green beam at you grab the shield and they will turn to stone. you then shoot them with the shotgun a coulple of times, as for Wii saves, i don't know if there are any, i can only use PSP saves
That might be your only way.

Last edited by KurtisandLara; 13-12-08 at 04:16.
KurtisandLara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-08, 12:39   #4
gogirl36

Default Cheers

Thanks, I have followed all the steps to kill these beasts but I just cant do it! I tried the game save file from Stellas site but it wouldnt work - said it bad data. Downloaded the 100% complete files but then found I couldnt play and save fro where I left off! Thanks for your help, I keep looking too x
Old 13-12-08, 15:55   #5
Nerd For Life

Did you try the save games from tombraiderchronicles.com?
Nerd For Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-08, 00:40   #6
KurtisandLara
Golden

Gogirl36
Try using these game saves.
if those dont work then actually killing them will be your only way.
"Where theres a will, theres a way" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official boss help thread
From Elen's walkthrough:

Dealing with the centaurs - You have to kill the two centaurs, but you cannot do it straight away. As you can see, they carry a shield that proctects them from your bullets. So, the first thing you need to do is to remove the shield from their hands. At the top right of your screen, you can see two bars. The yellow one is their health, which means that they die when the bar drops to zero. It will not decrease, however, before you remove their shields. The red bar indicates their rage. When you shoot repeatedly, the bar starts filling, causing the centaurs to become enraged. In that case, two things happen by turns:

• The centaurs stare at you, indicated by a green glow. You have to turn around and look the other way (or simply crouch - thanks Notts Raider). If you stay and look at them, the green glow will turn you into stone. Either the centaurs will kick you (and kill you) or you will have to press the arrow buttons and remove the stone from your body (and continue the battle).

• The centaurs attack and you have to use the Adrenaline Dodge and shoot their head. Remember: You have to press and hold the Crouch button, and when you see the red target on a centaur's head, shoot it. If you succeed, the centaur will slump down and expose his shield, which means that he will turn the shield and the ring at the back will face your direction. You then have to use the Grapple, catch the ring and pull the shield out of his hands. Once the shield is on the ground, the centaur will not pick it up again. Repeat the same procedure until the second centaur loses his shield.

Once both shields are down, start shooting the centaurs. This time, they will not attack. They will only use their green glow and try to petrify you. Once they become enraged and are ready to use the green glow, quickly holster your weapons, pick up a shield and point it to a centaur's direction. The green glow will reflect and return back to the centaur, thus turning him into stone. Quickly drop the shield and start shooting. You will see that the health bar will start decreasing. When it drops to zero, the centaur shatters. Repeat the same process for the second centaur.

(Note: You don't have to pull both shields onto the ground. You can use the same shield to deflect the petrifying rays of both centaurs, including the one who still holds his shield. Thanks to paulwork for the hint.)

And the videos: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...ss_movies.html
Enjoy and Good Luck .

Last edited by KurtisandLara; 15-12-08 at 01:01.
Old 15-12-08, 14:49   #7
Flyin11

It's a tuff one but it's do able I had a hard time against the Centaurs as well. I'm on the PS2 but same process as described in here and in the walkthroughs. I couldn't do the adrenaline shots as everytime they rushed me, no matter how much I tried to time it just right, it didn't work and I would get hit and run over. It took me about 4 times to get it right. Just keep at it and keep trying Atleast the game is making you work for it and when you do beat it yourself, you will have a great feeling knowing that YOU did it and not a save from somebody else
Flyin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-08, 20:10   #8
gogirl36

Default thanks

Thanks to you all for your help. Now I have another query ...... When I have downloaded these game save files onto the sd card (cos am using a wii) I get ? in the block and not the tomb raider Icon and when I transfer it to the Wii memory it doesnt reckonise it. Not sure if Im downloaded it correctly or forgetting something???? Could someone be so kind in to giving me step by step in plain easy english a dummys guide to downloading a save game file onto my pc and then onto my sd card and then onto my Wii? Wuld very much appreciate it...........Thank you sooooooooooooo much
Old 18-12-08, 16:21   #9
KurtisandLara
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogirl36 View Post
Thanks to you all for your help. Now I have another query ...... When I have downloaded these game save files onto the sd card (cos am using a wii) I get ? in the block and not the tomb raider Icon and when I transfer it to the Wii memory it doesnt reckonise it. Not sure if Im downloaded it correctly or forgetting something???? Could someone be so kind in to giving me step by step in plain easy english a dummys guide to downloading a save game file onto my pc and then onto my sd card and then onto my Wii? Wuld very much appreciate it...........Thank you sooooooooooooo much
I dont own a Wii but i think this will help.